Dark dreams- part six

"I gave you one!" he shouts, making me jump.

"It was pathetic," I raised my nose.

"Is that...burning?" He asks, also raising his nose.

"Oh jesus Michael THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!"
"LUKE, Michael, Cal! Get in here!" I didn't know there was a fourth. The HOUSE IS ON FIRE? I didn't know that either.

"What? Christ call the fire brigade!" Luke screamed, just as startled as I.

"They'll nick us, dummy!

"Actually, they'll call the police and then We'll be nicked." I murmered...

Luke glared at me, what? I was just stating a fact!

"Grab some buckets of water! Just go!" panic was clearly evident in his trembling tone. "We've just gotta get out," he yelled. It was only now that I realized what a huge amount of Danger I was in!
Why did I go to that club?
What have I got myself into!?

(When the fire is out,
Living room, all there)

"So...WHO THE HELL STARTED THE FIRE?" Ashton screamed at all four of us, lounging on the couch like distressed puppies.

"Well, wasn't me because I was with you," I stood up, now looking down on the boys remaining. "Well..I was," Michael searched around for his alibi, " I was with Luke practicing guitar.

"You play guitar? Me too!" Michael smiled at me, genuinely, yet that wasn't the strangest thing of all, Ashton looked down on my smile connecting with Michael's, was there a hint of... jealousy? Maybe so..
(p.s they didn't lose if that was what you thought...)
=================*
Hay! Guys thank you so much for 48 views! you know I said every 2 more views an update, I'd have to update twenty more times for that to be true. I'm gonna say I'll update every other day. So write, post is my plan! Thank you and keep reading!

Here's a clue, just two words:
pinch me.

You'll hear that a lot!