Dark Dreams- part four

Laughing and smashing noises could be heard from inside the house. "Ai'ght, Mikey?" Ash said, after a boy with dry, blue hair opened the door. "Hey!" he grinned his million dollar smile.

What!!? Whoa, Becky, hold up. Falling for a bad boy is not an option.
Think about your reputation!?
"Finally got the girl did we?" Michael (I think) sniggered.

"No, he didn't," I said- failing to lower the anger in my voice- pushing past him and squeezing through the gap in the door.

Due to the outside, I was mislead. IT was a scruffy, torn up house. Still large, but wrecked. I'm not staying in here!
"I'm NOT STAYING HERE! HELL NO!!" I screamed.

I was never one for hiding what I thought.

Michael grabbed me around the torso and shoved me into the couch, him still holding me. You could mistake us as a couple, but my grumpy, unhappy face ruined it. "Tough..." he whispered resting his chin on my forehead.
Say whaaaat?

I lunged up, bruising his chin. "Don't touch me." I spat. "I have no clothes. I have no toothbrush. I have no one to talk to." tears flooded down my cheeks.  Ashton stood and watched. He left the room with Michael, awkwardly, leaving me to cry.

Eventually, I cried myself to sleep on their couch. In their home. Not mine.