Dark Dreams- Part 15

Mali-Koa looks at me, and to him, and back to me.

"You know him?" she asks.

How do I explain this? 'This is my abusive father, abusive father this is Mali-Koa, Mali-Koa - A.F, A.F- Mali-Koa'. Well, that's not gonna happen.

"Unfortunately, we do," I start, "This... this is my fath- Ex! Ex-father.."

She just stares.. blankly, until she raises an eyebrow. And her mouth opens, and closes.

"Oh, Becky.." he says, annoying me. "Don't be so HARSH.."

Is he asking for my fist?? I can just picture myself breaking his old men bones.

"Cut to the chase, old man- why am I here!?" I interrogate.

"Because.. the boy. You know him. Mr. Irwin." Explained he.

Damn.. I've gotta play dumb, right? Pretend I don't know him!

"Who," I asked.. "Never heard of him." I lied bluntly, no remorse at all.

"Liar!" He screamed, throwing a bottle to smash on the rocky ground. "You know what happens if you lie.."

Why does he want Ash. Drugs? A selling problem. That's my guess.

"I'll tell you information, if you tell me.. why do you want Ashton. Something along those lines." I bargain.

He would then say, "We don't bargain! So, once again, do you know him!?" He starts chuckling.. bringing his hand to his chest, into a pocket, slowly, and pulling out something that shimmered in the candle light.

A knife.

"I don't know him!" I screech.

I forget Mali-Koa is there, watching and listening.

I couldn't tell him. He'll HAVE to bargain.

"You want to play it hard?" He grabs my tied wrist and brings the knife to it.

I'm not phased. Not even disturbed. Perhaps even, mentally turned off? I let him cut lightly around my knuckles and nails.

"Now you'll talk." he states a stupid fact.

No, I won't..

"Fine!" he moves to my wrist.

____________________xp________xp_______XD_______CX___________

Was that okay?? I hope it was long enough to for fill you till tommoz!!

Give me FEEEDBACK!! XD x

-Riley xx