Chapter fifteen

By someone breathing into my neck I wake up at the next morning.Immediately I just start to groan and I stretch myself a little bit,but right then I notice that something is moving up and down underneath me.Carefully I start to rub my eyes and I open them slowly.Then I lift my head and right then my eyes get really wide.While I was sleeping,I kind of moved on top of Klaus and now I'm just lying on him.He still seems to be asleep,but I just keep on starring at him with big eyes.I want to speed away,but I can't move right now it's like I'm frozen.Minutes start to pass by and I'm still looking at Klaus sleeping.He looks so peacefull while he's sleeping and a small smile is playing on his face.Slightly I start to smile too,but right then Klaus starts to move. Quietly he lets out a groan and my eyes widen again in panick.I still can't move and now I start to panic about my looks.My hair must be really messy and I guess a few rest of my make up is smearker underneath my eyes.Right then Klaus opens his eyes and he immediately looks at me with no facial expression.We both just stare into each other's eyes and I can't even bring out a whole sentence.'I..errm..I..I think..I think I should go..' I stutter quietly and I fastly look away from Klaus.I'm about to get off of him,but then he cups my face gently yet strong and he pulls my face closer to him.In the next second he crashes his lips onto mine and I stay shocked,but within a few seconds I start to relaxe.Gently I start to kiss him back and while our lips move in sync,I immediately feel butterflies errupting in my stomach just like in the 20's.Klaus starts to smile into the kiss and he starts to caresse my cheeks.Then Klaus takes over the whole control and he moves on top.Immediately I wrap my arms around his neck and Klaus puts his whole weight onto his elbows.Carefully Klaus starts to nibble on my upper lip asking for entrance and I'm about to open my mouth,but then I get everything in my brain clear again.Fastly my eyes widen,realizing what I did let happen and I move my hands onto Klaus' chest.With that I push him roughly off of me and he crashes against the wall across from the bed.I get up from his bed really fastly and I just look onto the ground while tears start to build up in my eyes.'Genevieve,what's wrong wi..' Klaus starts to say but I cut him off by getting up from his bed.Immediately I go over to the door and I leave his room without saying a single thing.Then I just kind of jogg through the long hall and I jogg down the stairs.Right then I hear Elijah and Rebekah in the living-room,but I don't really care about that.The whole time I'm just looking onto the ground and now the tears are starting to stream down my face.Slowly I go over to the door but of course Rebekah has to notice me.Confused she yells my name from behind me,but I just keep on walking.I'm about to open the front door,but right then Rebekah appears in front of me.Taking in a deep breath I look into her face and Rebekah looks at me even more worried.'What has he done this time ? I swear,I'll kill him for real!' she asks me,but I just shake my head at her and with that I walk past her out of the mansion.Right then I hear Rebekah shouting to Elijah that she'll go with me and that he should talk to Klaus.Slowly I take in a deep breath while letting out a quiet sniff and in the next second Rebekah just wraps her arms around me pulling me into a really tight hug.Immediately I just start to hug her back and I start to cry even more.Gently Rebekah starts to rub my back and I hide my face in her shoulder.For a really long time we both just stay like that,but then Rebekah suggests that we should get into her car.Nodding,we both pull back from the hug and we speed into her car at the same time.Taking the passenger-seat,I just start to play with my fingers while Rebekah starts to drive.

Rebekah: Okay,now tell me what he has done to you..

Me: Actually,it was nothing bad..It was just shocking and..And I'm scared..

Rebekah: What.Happened.Between.You.Two ?
Me: Uggh..I woke up on top of him..And then he woke up..Suddenly he kissed me and I kissed him back...Everything went so fast...But I could stop everything..

Rebekah: Why did you do that ? Jesus Christ,why won't you get it into your damn head that you should talk to Klaus about that what happened and love each other again ..I know that you still love him,okay ?