Bargain Day part 1

Due to being too long it's in two parts. I actually post this a few days ago but wouldn't show it so I split it in two.

Enjoy!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran with Genos in your arms like he was a bride, much to his embarrassment and amazement.

"(Y/n) how are you able to carry me? I must be heavy for you."

You smirked. "Actually your light as a feather since I had years of military and Chozo training. I can carry up to 188 metric tons (about 414,469 pounds)."

Genos's love for you just grew, now you're a goddess to him, a powerful goddess of war and hope.

You two near the combat room, on the way you saw John left Genus since he was being too creepy about wanting to know more about your family. You mumbled. "Damn obsessed fans."

"You're telling me." John scoffed. "At least it's not a cyborg crazed fan, God knows what will happen."

You smile. "Hey that's in the past so don't fret, plus I already taken care of them so they won't stalk ya no more."

He smile. "My hero."

You saw the light of the combat room and Genos jump away from your arms and immediately fire at the huge ugly beetle. You really wanted to killed him right on the spot.

'What the hell is he's thinking?! He's still fucking injured from that slam!'

As Genos continue his barrage of attacks, you saw he was still full of fight and honestly that was impressive. You saw Genos shoot fiery attacks at Carnage Kabuto who yelled.

"You fool!"

Honestly you kinda agreed with him but Genos simply begin his Machine Gun Blows attacks... then Kabuto give him just one punch and Genos went flying. You saw he lost his left eye and saw sparks coming out. John was stunned by the freak's strength.

"Dammnnnn he just got knock the fuck out."

You slap John's chest. "Stop joking! What's wrong with you today you're acting like Adam and Flippy."

"......I don't know."

You sigh but suddenly you felt some heat, turning quickly you saw Genos blast a huge fire beam at Kabuto. He simply use his breath to repeal it and shot it back to Genos and Saitama, soon they were engulf in the fire. You and John yelled at them.

"Saitama, Genos!"

The flames vanished and you two saw they were fine, but had few scratches but fine. You and John ran to them.
"Saita! Genos! Are you alright?"

Satiama looked at Genos full of concern. "Genos, you okay?"

"Yes..."

You and John saw Genos and you almost crack a smile. Genos's hair puffed up to an afro and he look silly, John was trying hard not to laugh but you can obviously tell. You ran to Genos and held him in your arms while John kneel next to him, you put out your cigar since you didn't want Genos to suffer from second hand smoke.

"Genos do you really feel fine?"

Genos blush at the close contact. "Y-yes (Y/n) I-I'm fine."

Satiama was ready to throw down and with an eager smile spoke. "You've gone and gotten my hopes up."

The creature move his finger in a 'come here' fashion. "What's the hold up? Let's go! Bring everything you've got."

Genos tried to move but you and John hold him down. "Genos don't move too much or your injuries can get worse." You felt around your suit. "If only I brought rations but then again it won't do much for a cyborg."