The Pervert Ninja

You were watching the t.v. on the Nomad with Katsuo, who was sharpening his shurikens which are a family heirloom. You were wearing comfy clothes while Katsuo was wearing his robotic suit. Everyone else was busy, Sunny was spending time with her dad, Adam was helping his little sister in New York, John was on a mission with his dad, and Flippy…. You have no idea.

You kinda felt weird around Flippy after your two adventure, especially your ‘night' together. You and Flippy were kinda acting strange about it, I mean it was just a one night stand and nothing more.

Right…..

But it was amazing and you're actually continue to think maybe you guys can be friends with benefits or something more.

“(Y/n)-sama are you alright? You been spacing out.”

“Huh? Oh! Well… I'm just bored there's nothing to do, I mean I usually enjoy moments but everyone's gone.”

Katsuo nodded and looked at his now sharp shurikens. “Well we can get that terrorist group that's attacking City F.”

You gave him a confused look. "What?”

He pointed at the t.v. with the shurikens and you saw the news. They talked about the group called Paradisers and how they're mostly lazy and that they're all bald.

“Man if Saitama saw this then he'll be pissed.”
“Why's that?”
“Cause he will think the group stole his hairstyle.”

Katsuo snorted in laughter, you giggled a bit. “Funny I know but it's true.”

You looked at the t.v. and thought the group was a waste of time. Then your iDroid rings, sighing you answered.

“Hello Siren Snake here.”

The screen showed a familiar face, a blonde young woman with blue eyes.

“Ah! Yes, (Y/n) this is Marylyn and I need you to do something. You see the Concord of Pangea wants you to get that new terrorist group Paradisers.”

You groan. “Really? But they're not really a challenge.”

She smiled. “Yes but you know how the organization and Catherine is, even a small problem can grow into a catastrophe. Plus everyone's busy, and big brother is helping me with reports so please!”

“Okay fine.”

“Yay!~ Call me when the job’s done.”

You turned the iDroid off and got off the couch. “You hear that Katsuo we have a job to do.”

*Time Skip*

You two were in City F looking for the group. Katsuo’s suit allowed him to scale rooftops of high buildings and his suit was also equipped with a scope. You stayed on the ground and searched, while men and some women were staring at you because of your suit. You see after what happened in Africa, your suit was busted and it'll take at least a week for Sunny and Adam to fix it. You decided to used a suit from your older sister Holly but it was revealing around the chest area. Ignoring the stares you looked for anything to help you then you heard the screams.

“Run!”

“It's them!”

“The Paradisers are coming.”

You saw black smoke coming from up ahead and people running away.

“I'm guessing you see the smoke and the people right?”

You press two fingers behind your ear. “Yup now get down so we can finish this job.”

“Roger that.”