Chapter 2: A Class Interruption

A/N: well, I guess that was waaaaay more than a day XD BTW you should read a story by my friend haroldstylesyum_ called The Promise OMG you'll love it. If u wanna for some reason know my Instagram, it's @freedomoffandoms and FYI, it's not just for Directioners, just fangirls in general. Hope u like Chapter 2! sit back, relax, and prepare to be surprised........

Chapter 2 A Class Interruption

Juliette's POV

I watch Louis and Harry talk with the boys, wondering what they're talking about. Then, surprisingly, they walk back to me.

"Juliette, Niall wants to talk to you, and I think Austin likes you." Harry says. I look at him as if he said we were having a snow day tomorrow.

"Juliette, he might just want to know more about you because you're 'the new girl'. He may not remember." Leave it to Harry to make me feel excited when I'm down, only to make me feel even downer.

I stand up and we walk over to the boys. My palms are sweaty as I grasp them together nervously.

Niall's POV

As Juliette walks over, I think hard about where she could've known me from. 'Was she that girl in front of me in line at Walmart that bought a cartload of Cheetos? Was she that girl at the mall who carried around the chihuahua that stared at me and barked for 20 minutes? Was she that girl that wore the pirate costume at the Halloween party? No, she couldn't have been any of those because somehow she knows my name.........'

As I was thinking, I looked up at Juliette slowly, and I was hit with a vision.

It was of Juliette and I as little kids, about 3 years old. We were on a playground in a park, a strange, glowing, golden park. We were swinging on swings that I somehow knew were made of bronze, as a lady pushed us back and forth, when all of a sudden, Juliette fell off and started crying. I quickly jumped off, knelt down to her and offered my hand. She took it, got up, and we hugged each other and ran off to the slides.

Then I came back to reality.

Austin's POV

I am scared to death. One minute Niall's worrying about Juliette, then the next minute, he falls out of his seat as though he died! When this happened, Juliette, Louis, and Harry run over, panicked, and that's when the rest of us notice.

"Niall!" I scream as I scramble to the floor to help my best friend.

"Oh my gosh! Niall!" Zayn screams as he joins me.

The others are too scared to speak, so they just stare at him with as much fear as Zayn and I. Zayn screams louder than me, so with that, the rest of the class looks to see the catastrophe, and some come over to help and/or watch. Louis covers his mouth with both of his hands, while Harry tries to calmly comfort Juliette, who looks almost excited. She moves away from Harry, walks over to Niall, and kneels down beside him.

"Calm down, calm down, he's ok, I know it! My, ummmm.... brother does the same thing, too, so don't worry, I know about this. Niall will come back in about a couple minutes." Juliette sounded so experienced that everyone trusted her and waited. It almost made me want to laugh, that she acted and was treated like she was a doctor, but since this was about my best friend, I didn't.

"Niall, wake up, please, you're causing a scene in the middle of class! Come on, wake up! Niall! Niall, please!" I heard Juliette whisper to an unconscious Niall. I gasped when Niall's eyes opened after Juliette pleaded him to wake up. He looked up at all of us hovering over him, and assured us he was ok by saying;

"Why am I on the ground? Why are you guys looking at me like I died? CAN YA PLEASE MOVE SO I CAN GET UP????"

Half of the class offered Niall a hand, but he took mine and Juliette's, and sat in his seat. Mrs Roland, who had almost had a heart attack, said;

"Niall is ok everyone, so you can go back to talking to everyone. Niall do you need to see the nurse?"

Niall's POV

"No, I don't think so," I replied, "I guess I was just tired and fell asleep, and I'm not hurt from falling out of my seat." The truth was, I was confused about the vision. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with why Juliette wanted to talk to me. Like she was reading my mind, Juliette said;

"Niall, I need to talk to you. Now." Grabbed my arm, pulled me out of my seat, and dragged me to an empty corner.

A/N: hope you liked it! I don't think it'll take as long to post chapter 3, but it may, so don't be mad. NOW GO READ THE PROMISE NOW!!!