Chapter 9: Weekend Blowout

Chapter 9 Weekend Blowout

Austin's POV

The rest of the week flew by and before anyone knew it, it was Friday. And every Friday, Zayn throws a big house party. I got my learner's permit the day before, so I rolled up to Juliette's house in a red Bugatti that I had saved up for since I was 5 and honked. She looked out her window and she lit up, then ran out the door.

"Whoa." That was all Juliette could say, she was so shocked. We got in my car and went to Zayn's house, talking the whole time. Zayn's house is humongous, 3 stories tall. It has speakers everywhere and the biggest kitchen I've ever seen. But the backyard is the best, it has a giant swimming pool and hot tub and even a screen to watch movies, and tonight it had tons of decorations. Juliette was shocked when she saw how many people showed up, but I convinced her that everything would be fine and that she could have a good time.

Juliette's POV

Wow. Zayn's house is huge and there's so many people! Austin and I headed straight for the crowded kitchen and found Niall eating chips by the dozen.

"Umm... Hey, Niall," I awkwardly said. He muffled a "hi" and finished his dose of potatoes.

"Hey Juliette, hey Austin. So Sparkles, you enjoying the wild side yet instead of acting like a little angel?" Apparently he'd been spending time with Louis. He pulled me into a brother-like side hug and shook me playfully. Austin and I exchanged glances, he looked at me with wide eyes. I shook my head. 'He doesn't know,' I mouthed to him.

"Well?" Niall said.

"We just got here," I said, "I haven't really done anything wild yet."

"Don't worry, you will. I'll go get you guys something to drink." And Niall walked to the other side of the kitchen. Then the host of the party, King Malik as Austin told me he was called on Fridays, appeared in front of us. He took this overboard because he was wearing a crown covered in glitter.

"Hey, Juliette! Austin, are you sure she's ready?"

Austin laughed. "I couldn't just let her miss out on this and get mad at me when everyone's talking about the party on Monday, could I?"

Zayn shrugged. "I guess not. But there's some things you should know about my parties, French Fry. 1: Don't go into a dark room if you want to live. 2: Make sure you can recognize your boyfriend before you end up making out with the wrong guy." He winked at Austin and when he turned red and looked down, Zayn started cracking up.

"3: Beware of Truth or Dare and Spin The Bottle and 4: Don't take anything from anyone. No exceptions. Lots of people that you think would never hurt you could just be really good liars. Good luck." And with that, Zayn turned and strutted out of the kitchen. Niall walks back to me and Austin with two cups.

"Here you go," he says and hands them to us. I looked inside.

'Sprite. Huh, I guess I can trust Niall.'

I looked up at Niall and thanked him, and that's when I first noticed his blonde hair.

"Niall, you dyed your hair, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, who told you?"

"No one had to tell me, it's pretty obvious. Why did you do it?"

This time Austin spoke up. "You know the saying 'Every brunette needs a blonde friend'? Well Niall and I take that VERY seriously." All three of us were laughing as we walked to the living room. A bunch of people were in two circles, one circle playing spin the bottle and the other playing truth or dare. Zayn's warning ran through my mind, but Niall dragged me and Austin to the truth or dare circle. I chugged my drink after my throat suddenly went dry then went back to the kitchen to get more.

* * *

After a drink or two, I was dizzy but after about 5, 6, however many it was, I knew I was going crazy. I didn't think sprite could do this to me, but maybe I was wrong. I stumbled back into the living room, barely on my feet.

"Louis, Truth or Dare?" I heard.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go drink a whole bottle of soy sauce."

"Ok."

We all followed Louis into the kitchen. Someone found the soy sauce, handed it to Louis, and we all went back to the living room. I had a bad feeling about this, but at the moment, I had no idea why....

A/N: Oooooh what's gonna happen? I hope you guys aren't too mad at me I kinda had a huge case of laziness and writer's block. Love you guys!💞