Chapter 3: New Best Friends

Chapter 3 New Best Friends

Niall's POV

"So Niall, what did you see?" Juliette asked me casually. How did she know what happened? I thought I was going crazy. I just stood there looking like an idiot, my mouth open, unable to speak. Juliette sighed.

"Niall, I know you saw something. Don't be scared that I know, I'll explain why eventually. Just tell me what it is."

"Okay....." And I told her my vision.

"So, why did I see that?" I asked her.

"Niall, how long have you lived here in San Antonio? Has Austin always been here with you?" She asked me. Why is Juliette so concerned about me and Austin? Not once has she talked about any of the other boys. Are we connected somehow?

"Austin and I have lived here all of our lives and we've been best friends since I can remember. We've always gone to the same schools, camps, we've even been on vacation together! We're just like brothers." I told Juliette, and she actually seemed interested.

"Well, it's nice to know that you two are still friends after all this time. Friends like that only come around once in a lifetime, but you two have even made that statement seem small." Juliette said with a smile that seemed to be full of memories.

"Um, Niall? What are you doing?" A voice said behind me. I turned to see my blonde haired, green eyed beauty before me.

"Oh, Juliette, this is my girlfriend, Ariel. Ariel, this is Juliette." I introduced them to each other, and it seemed like they instantly became friends, best friends in fact.

"Hi Ariel. I'm sorry, you must be suspicious about why we're here. I was just asking him a few questions. Don't worry, he's all yours." Juliette assured Ariel.

"Oh, ok, that's fine. Nialler, how are you feeling after that scare you gave us? I almost thought you were dead!" Ariel said, throwing up her hands.

"I'm fine, Ariel." I said, hugging Ariel, and kissed her on the cheek. "I actually had a vision and Juliette knew that I had one, and she still hasn't told me why I had one......" I said, putting emphasis on the "why," and looked at Juliette accusingly.

"Well babe, maybe she doesn't know why. Tell me what you saw, pleeeeeeeease!" Ariel said with a pouting face.

I sighed. "Alright." And I told the vision a second time. Ariel listened.

"Huh. Juliette, did this actually happen, or was it just Niall's imagination?" Ariel asked Juliette.

"Ummm...... Well.... It ac-" Juliette couldn't finish because she was cut off by Mrs Roland.

"Alright everyone go to your seats. Today we'll mostly talk about the rules and procedures of class. So if everyone will sit down, we'll get started."

Juliette's POV

"Hey, let's sit together, Juliette." Ariel suggested.

"Sure, that sounds cool with me." I replied.

When we got back to our seats, the class was completely switched around. Louis and Harry were sitting together, talking to four girls. Wow. Four girls. I was so happy for them I wanted to squeal like a fangirl. Zayn and Liam were sitting with Justin talking to two girls and a boy I didn't recognize. And what scared me the most? Austin was beside them, sitting with a girl, and laughing hysterically. Niall, Ariel, and I sat in the middle of all of them. As soon as we sat down, everyone crowded around Niall, asking him questions about the catastrophe earlier, but Austin talked to me.

"Hey, did you find out what happened with Niall?" Austin asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Did he just pass out or something?" Austin asked.

"No." I said.

"Well then, what happened?" Austin questioned.

I sighed. "He had a vision."

Austin's eyes widened. "About what?"

"I'll tell you later." I said, putting it off.

The girl Austin was laughing with turned to face me. She had black hair and was wearing Ray Ban glasses. "Can you tell me what it was about?" She asked.

"Ashley, were you eavesdropping?" Austin asked, laughing. "Juliette, this is my sassy friend Ashley."

"Hey!" She said and punched Austin in the arm. He just laughed and soon all three of us were laughing, too.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Ashley said.

"Nice to meet you, too." I said. I was relieved. Austin just said friend, not girlfriend. I guess Harry was right, Austin does like me.

Since everyone finally sat down and was mostly quiet, Mrs Roland started talking about the rules and procedures, while the side of the room I was on passed notes to each other.

Juliette2Harry: YRU + Lou surrounded by so many grls?

Harry2Juliette: IDK we just started talking 2 them +they thot we were cool

Juliette2Harry: U gettin a GF soon?;)

Harry2Juliette: Yea:)

I squealed quietly and Harry put his head in his hands when he saw me.

Juliette2Zayn: Hi:)

Zayn2Juliette: OMG Harry's gettin a GF? :O

Juliette2Zayn: ZAYN! Don't look @ that! I'm gonna hav2 scribble it out now>=(

Zayn2Juliette: sry:( FYI Austin called dibs on u ;)

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I looked over at Zayn and he nodded.

Juliette2Zayn: XDXDXD OMG!!!!!

Zayn2Juliette: don't be so xited french fry he prob won't ask u out til nxt moth

Juliette2Zayn: :,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,( +french fry? really?

Zayn2Juliette: yea X,,,,,,,,,,,D

I rolled my eyes.

Austin's POV

Juliette2Austin: hi:)

Austin2Juliette: HARRYS GETTIN A GF??? :O NO WAY!!!

Juliette2Austin: X# i really need 2 scribble that out

Austin2Juliette: hahaX,,,D

Juliette2Austin: watevr xP

Then I saw something.

Austin2LiamP: DUDE, ZAYN TOLD JULIETTE I LIKE HER

LiamP2Austin: OMG she likes u back 2!

Austin2LiamP: REALLY?!?!

I didn't read that part the first time.

LiamP2Austin: so RU gonna ask her out?

Austin2LiamP: heck yea!

LiamP2Austin:when?

Austin2LiamP: friday, just 2 prove Zayn wrong. >=)

A/N: hey guys! So the girls are real people if you didn't know, and they have Instagram accounts! Ariel: @ariel_and_niall, Ashley: @_austins_boo go follow them! AND HAVE YOU READ THE PROMISE YET BY HAROLDSTYLESYUM_?!?! ITS AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!!! SO GO, READ IT NOW!!!!!