Chapter 8: Movies and Cooties

Chapter 8 Movies and Cooties

Austin's POV

Alex was driving in the direction of Juliette's house, but then he passed the exit.

"Um, Alex? You passed up the exit." Juliette said and pointed to the sign behind us.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I'll just go a different way." Alex replied.

I wanted to break out laughing, but that would ruin the surprise. Alex turned into the parking lot of the movie theater and Juliette gasped.

"Austin, are you taking me to see a movie?" Juliette asked.

"No, I don't know why Alex came here." I replied. Juliette hung her head in sadness.

"Here," I said, and put two tickets in her lap. She looked at them and her eyes widened.

"You lied to me! Austin Carter Mahone you are lucky I love you or else-" I stared at her and she stopped.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll just shut up now." Juliette said, embarrassed.

Juliette's POV

'Oh my gosh I can't believe I just said that! I mean, I do love him, but I don't know if he loves me or just like-likes me.' There's a big difference, if you didn't know. 'What am I going to do now?'

Austin's POV

She loves me. Exactly what I was hoping for. We got out of the car and walked into the theater hand in hand. Right when we got in we heard a screaming Louis.

"HEY!!!!! SPARKLES!!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!!" He waved his hands rapidly.

"Hey! Louis!" Juliette shouted back.

Then the others turned their heads and waved. Juliette gasped and squeezed my hand. Her piercing blue eyes stared into mine with surprise. I nodded. Alex walked ahead while we talked.

"I thought everyone would want to go see Catching Fire together. Louis had everyone begging me to take them with us."

Ariel and Niall were there and so were Lily and Harry. Zayn had his girlfriend Haylee, who has long, black, curly hair and glasses, and was wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans.

Juliette's POV

'Oh my gosh, Louis has not one, but two girls. Go Lou!' One had black hair, and one had brown.

Austin and I walked over. The one with the black hair spoke up first.

"Hi, I'm Brooke."

"Hey Brooke, I'm Juliette."

"Juliette. Pretty name. And I'm assuming this is Romeo?" She said smirking and pointing to Austin.

"Ha ha Brooke. You know my name is Austin. I'm Juliette's Romeo, but that's not my name."

Austin looked at me and smiled. I blushed and squeezed him into a hug.

"Ugh. Well I'm Brooke's Romeo, and I can say that I'm a much better Romeo than you are." Louis said, and smashed his face into Brooke's.

"Ewwww cooties!" I said and hid my face in Austin's chest.

"Louis, I'm not getting into a kissing competition. I have different ways of being romantic. Plus, I will not get infected with cooties just to prove I'm the better Romeo."

The girl with brown hair burst out laughing.

"I'm Arianna," she said in between gasps. "I'm Louis' and Brooke's best friend, or as I like to say, 'the third wheel'."

A girl with dark brown hair that was sitting beside Harry broke in.

"Arianna, I'm a third wheel too, you know that!"

"Well Daniela, I guess we can be third wheels together!"

"What about me?" Ashley was there too.

"Three third wheels!" Daniela said, locked elbows with Arianna and Ashley, and they walked away to get popcorn, laughing the whole way there. The rest of us, the couples, followed. We all got large popcorns and drinks then went to theater 7 to see the movie. We took up a full row, considering the seating was Alex, The Three Third Wheels, Brooke, Louis, Harry, Lily, Erin, Liam, Niall, Ariel, Haylee, Zayn, Austin, and me.

All of us girls sighed and fangirled when we saw Josh Hutcherson or Liam Hemsworth, and the boys glared at us every time, obviously jealous. When I drooled over Josh for the 10th time, Austin got annoyed.

"What's so great about him anyway? You're like; 'OH MY GOSH IT'S JOSH HUTCHERSON OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!' I mean come on."

I stared at him. "Josh Hutcherson. You're asking me why I'm freaking out about JOSH. HUTCHERSON."

Austin shook his head. "Never mind." From across the row, we heard a loud;

"Sparkles, tell your Josh-hating boyfriend to shut up!"

"That reminds me," Austin said, "How did you, Louis, and Harry know each other if Harry's from England, Louis has always lived here, and you're... You know?"

'Oh no,' I thought, 'I guess I can't keep this a secret either.'

"Louis and Harry," I gestured for Austin to come closer, "are angels too. The mission that I'm on, they're helping me with it." His hazel eyes widened.

Austin's POV

"So, if you're all... Not from here, why do Harry and Louis have girlfriends? You guys are gonna have to go back to... Where you came from right?" I was concerned about Lily and Brooke, but I was more worried about if Juliette had to leave me soon.

"I... I don't know, I didn't really think about it. Oh no, Lily and Brooke are going to be shattered when we have to leave!" Juliette threw her head into the palms of her hands. I pulled her to me in a hug.

"It's ok, we'll get through this together. Your nickname is Sparkles, right?" She nodded. "Then you're supposed to be bright, lively, happy! You're supposed to shine! Why else would Louis give you that nickname?" Juliette sighed.

"Because," she muffled through her hands, "I'm not your guardian angel. I help to make jewels. That's why my nickname is Sparkles." I pushed her off of me and took her hands away from her face.

"Look at me. You might not think it, but you are my guardian angel. The minute you got here, I was the happiest I've ever been in my life, and it still hasn't stopped. In the car, when you said you loved me, you shouldn't have shut up, because I could listen to you talk for hours and Juliette, I love you too, more than anything or anyone."

And then and there, in that magical moment, I had my first kiss.

The lights had come on because the movie ended, so everyone was staring at us.

"EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW COOTIES!!!!!!" Louis screamed and everyone burst out laughing. Juliette blushed, and pulled me tightly for another hug.

"So," I asked Louis, "who's the better Romeo now?"

"Easy," Louis sassily replied, "me."

Juliette chimed in. "Uh, I don't think so Lou." And she kissed me again, with pride of me being the best Romeo she'd ever known.

A/N: well that was quicker than I thought. Hopefully I'll update sooner next time haha