Chapter 16

Liam's POV
What is taking Niall so long ? What where is Zayn !?!?! Just when I was about to get up and find them Zayn comes back and continues to eat . "Why ," Harry asked Zayn. Zayn just looked up and said " it's not official yet . Im going to stay a while more and see if what has been bugging me continues ." Right then Niall sat down next to me and I went to hold his hand when he snatched it away from me . I looked at him confused and saw his cheeks were red . Has he been crying ? I whispered to Niall " what's wrong ?" He didn't answer and continued to eat . Maybe we can talk later.

...

Niall's POV

   I have to tell Liam !!! I've never not told him something . Minus me liking him but that's different.....  I mean come on Liam can't help that he is protective.  I do feel bad for Zayn  though I mean I kind stole Liam from him .  Wait why did Liam choose me ?

Liam
     We get done with dinner and now we are at home . Niall is staying the night tonight.  Im walking into my room and I hear niall in the bathroom .  I don't really think about it and start to undress to just my boxers .  Its been 15 minutes and Niall still isn't out so i go to the door and knock .  " Niall are you okay ? " He doesn't respond for about 5 minutes and he says " I'm fine Liam just not feeling good .  I'll be out in a minute . "

...

I thought I would give you guys something to read . I've been busy lately... working every weekend and also school . I also am just tired . I'll try and update more often .

Vote and comment

xXx- Ally <3