Annalise

Oh. My. Stars. I saw my future love today.

Well, I didn't really see him, rather than feel him. It was dawn, and I had escaped to my crevice in the side of the cliff. The reason for this was mainly because tonight was the night my mother and her friends wanted to hang out. I, unfortunately, was trying to sleep. The two don't work together, considering my mother's group of friends are a group of gossiping blabbermouths. 

Call me bitter, but I know I have my reasons. There are only three things you can mess up to where I will be irritated. One: my hideout. Two: My music. Three: My food and sleep. Some might call that four, but I couldn't care less.

A/N: Hey, you may be wondering why Annalise is being so, illiterate. Keep in mind her personality. Plus, someone messed with her sleep. Like, If someone did that to me, I would be the same. She also likes pre apocalyptic stuff, so she might use vocabulary from that time period. Another thing is that I was just reading another story with modern language, rather than anything steampunk. So yeah. Keep reading! Bye!

That aside, all that matters is what to do next. I really want to meet my lover, so I should probably go to my hideout again tonight. But what would I say to him? "Hello, let's talk since it's already inevitable." Like just no.

Plus, what if he doesn't want to talk? What if he was in a rush and didn't realize the feeling in his chest? What if he has feelings for someone else? Oh man. And there's no real way I can hide my heart from Mother. It's freaking glowing. She's gonna want a story that I just can't tell without hinting on my hideout.

Mother and I have to go shopping later as well! What do I do? I guess all I can do is lie and have a good time, because I really do love my mother, no matter how often she annoys me.