To

Mabel was so worried for her brother.

He had fallen asleep.

And into some sort of coma.

He mumbled words every now and then, but other than that there was no response.

Mabel was scared for her brother. She didn't know what to do. She only had a few days left before he was going to leave her again, and she hadn't spent all that much time with him.

Unless you count knitting and talking to his unresponsive comatose state at the same time spending time with Dipper.

Once, his eyes had shot open, his scream ringing throughout the shack.

But then...

Back into a coma he went.

One day, after about a month, Dipper had started breathing weirdly.

Mabel grabbed his hand as Dipper's eyes cracked open.

She hugged him as tightly as possible.

"Dipper!"

"M-Mabel?" Dipper asked, his voice hoarse.

"How long did that last?"

"The coma?" Mabel responded confused.

"Umm...yeah. Wait. I was in a coma?"

"For about a month. Doctors said you shouldn't be able to speak right off the bat."

Dipper waved a hand over his throat, a yellow dust floating onto him. 

His voice was normal. "You know what day it is?"

"Friday?"

"Happy Birthday Mabel. I'll stay for another week to compensate the deal."

"Dipper, we have to go home tomorrow."

"Oh. Then I'll go home. Tomorrow."

"Guess what?" Mabel giggled out.

"Wha-"

Dipper was cut off as a small amount of Hot Pink dust covered his legs.

"Don't do that!" Dipper yelled. "You'll die from too much!"

"Oh...sorry bro..." Mabel said sadly, tears forming in her eyes.

"No, no, I didn't mean to yell at you...thanks for the joint help, but you don't have an extended life to give away," Dipper hugged Mabel to calm her.

"Wait...does that mean you do?"

"Well...yeah..."

Mabel helped him get up, and then helped Dipper down the stairs to go see everyone who missed him.

"Kid?" Grunkle Stan asked wearily.

"Hello Grunkle Stan!" Dipper said cheerily.

Dipper was then attacked by a hug from a certain redhead.

"Hey, Dip," she said as she let him go.

"To be honest, everyone was worried about you..." Wendy started,"Even Robbie and Gideon."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, you were missing for a while, then you show up out of the blue and enter a coma? It spooked the whole town!" Wendy said while Mabel started throwing glitter at her brother.