Never

The beast lunged at me. He burned himself.

He whimpered as I shaped the fire around him.

Then he shapeshifted. Into someone I knew from the woods. A friend I had made.

His name...Ty Gleeful, from Reverse Falls.

"Ty?!" I asked, surprised, still not letting up on my attack.

"Dipper, that is not me," the reverse me stumbled gracefully into the small clearing.

He helped me attack the beast.

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"My Mabel put on flour instead of makeup once. Pranked her."

"Ok Ty. Let's finish this guy off."

I pushed my magic to its limit, the beast howling in pain. Tyrone pushed the twin amulet's power, snapping the beasts neck.

He poofed into thin air. I let up the cage around my Mabel and spoke. "Mabel, we got to go before he regenerates."

"You just...killed it!" She shouted in tears.

"No! It's immortal. Like me and Bill. We have to go NOW!"

I grabbed her hand and we walked away, me shouting back to Ty, "GO HOME!"

Ty decided NOT to take my advice and kept up with us. We ran from the clearing.

As soon as all three of us reached the Mystery Shack, we collapsed on the porch.

"The Beast shouldn't be able to come here. Too many tourist's scents to track ours," Ty said seriously.

"Yeah, it'll be easy to evade him here," I responded to my look alike.

Mabel stood. "Okay, bro-bro and no-bro, can you explain what's happening? Like...Ty! Why the heck do you look like Dip?"

"Well, you see," Ty started but trailed off.

"Ty is from another dimension. Reverse Falls. Normally, when you see yourself in another dimension, that dimension collapses with its unique sister dimension. The only reason 46'/ isn't collapsing is...something I'd rather not say," I told Mabel.

"Mason, it'll be okay..." Ty put his arm around my shoulder reassuringly. "I mean, I'll never let the Mabel's meet. My Mabel would kill this one...it won't happen."

"Okay, Ty. Now get your hand off me!" I shoved his hand off my shoulder.

Mabel started talking,
"OHMYGOSHTHISISAMAZINGIMAGINETHEPRANKSWECOULDPULLANDIHAVETWOBROBROSNOWTHISISAWESOME!!!!!!"

Ty and I stood there confused. "Mabes, no pranks." We said at the same time.

All three of us broke down laughing.

I spotted eyes. In the forest. I quickly stopped laughing, becoming quiet.

The other two looked at me confused. I just stared at the eyes.

They followed my gaze. "Bro, what're you looking at?"

"Ty. Go back to 47'/. Now."

He left in a portal behind the shack, which he created. It disappeared after him.

"Mabel. Inside. I have to deal with something. I'll try to overpower it. If I don't come back alive, don't go looking for me. Forget me."

Mabel started sobbing. I ignored her, and then using magic, put her in "our" room. Locked the doors and frosted the glass of the window.

"Come here, beast, if you can find me," I taunted it.

It sniffed the air.

"Way to not be an idiot." I said sarcastically.

"If you find me, you might perish. This time, Beast, I'm not just protecting myself and Mabel. I'm protecting the place I live. My home. The people. The place I MET mY MENTOR," I spoke demonically. My hand light with red fire.

The Beast zoned in on it immediately. It sprung at me.

"GO DIE IN HEAVEN, YOU ATTACKING IDIOT! YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT PAST ME!" My demon side screamed. I punched the Beast in the forehead as it lunged at me, the fire becoming emotional flames.

It's form seemed to...shatter? Into pieces, from its forehead where I punched it, to its end. The world turned black and white with it.

A bright crimson figure appeared above the shattered remains of the Beast.

"Oh look! My vessel has been destroyed! I guess I'll just make a new one! Who would've thought a measly dreamon could defeat a shaper demon! Ha! Welp, bye Alcor!" A female's voice said. She said something more, then all faded to black.