Enjoy Your Stay!

"Have you seen this creature before?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Who defeated it? It was a discovery my team had made a year ago."

"Me. And by the way, it was no discovery." I said sassily.

"It was. We discovered it. It's called a wolfdevil. We happened to be tracking it, and then it turned to dust out of the blue."

"She was attacking me and my human sister. She is called The Beast by demons." Human. They didn't know I was human too. "She's been speculated about for centuries by my mentor. I found out what type of demon she is."

"There are different types of demons?"

"Don't you know anything?" I laughed. Time to show my inner demon, time to try and freak them out.

"Well, sir, of course there are different classes and types of demons! My mentor is the highest and almost most powerful known! He's a powerful dream demon. There are also shape demons, fire demons, water demons, et cetera. Now you might know something," I said sarcastically.

"What type of demon are you?" The man said nervously.

I could say a Wisdom demon and freak him out. Or...I could do this.

I sent the man questioning me a look. My eyes looked insane. My mouth crooked into a smirk. I noticed a glass of blessed water in front of me. I took a sip, seemingly unaffected, although there was a small tinge of pain. I had assumed a "laid back" posture.

He probably thought I was insane.

I'm not. I'm perfectly normal. Just with training in intimidation, especially since I'm small. I chuckled a little. Then, I started to laugh louder.

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he packed up, and left.

Sad. Before I could get to my full out evil laugh.

He somehow forgot to activate the demon proofing in this room.

I unlocked my chains and was off to find Mabel.

I couldn't find her, so I left. I ran.

I'm a runaway again...ha.

I'm sensing a pattern here...

But anyways, after a few days of running with no food, no water except what little I found in a small stream, that brings us to where I felt drowsy.

I was about to sleep.

No! Not this time sleep!

I used a spell to keep me awake.

But it seemingly had no effect.

I felt a pair of gloved hands pick me up as I finally dozed off, in the middle of the woods.

YEY AGAIN! THERE IS ANOTHER SEQUEL! IT'LL BE UP SOON! ITS CALLED "CORRUPTED SOUL" (Book 4)