Chapter one.

I snuck at glance at the alarm clock sitting on my bedside table, and groaned. I still had four hours to sleep before actually having to get up but knowing that since I woke up right now, I won't be able to go back to sleep. I sat up and leaned up against the headboard of my bed. 

Rubbing my eyes, I took a look at my phone and saw that it was flashing, leaning over, I quickly made a grab for it but only in resulting in me falling off the bed and landing with a loud thud against the hardwood floor. 

Wincing, I laid there. Not caring what the notification that was on my phone. Suddenly, my bedroom door slammed open and in came my disgruntled looking roommate Liam. 

"Honestly Zayn, Do you really have to make this much fucking noise at ... " He squinted his eyes to look at the clock, " three in the morning?" 

"Uhm, I'm beyond sorry. I just wasn't able to sleep. I honestly didn't mean to wake you up and ruin your oh so precious beauty sleep!" I explained to him, getting up from the floor. "Listen, I'll make it up to you, Okay? I'll make you breakfast right now or do whatever you want me to do. Just don't be mad at me."

"Fine, make me breakfast and be sure not to burn it this time. The last time you went into the kitchen to cook breakfast, you managed to burn the water for the oatmeal. Which I do not know how the hell is possible. Just make this breakfast edible. It could be cereal for all I care. Just .. Make me breakfast and I'll forget about this." 

Sighing, and shuffling towards the door,  "Fine. Just tell me, What kind of cereal do you want?"

He looked at me with a pained expression, "Seriously? We've been roommates for how long and you still ask me this?" 

"Sorry, man. I'll be going now." Hooking a thumb towards the hallway. 

______________________________

Okay so this is basically introducing Zayn. Not much.

Sorry. I'll try and put when he first saw Harry in the next chapter after the incident of waking up Liam and the Breakfast.

I hope you liked it. 

Vote, Comment. Follow. Fan.

- Serena x.