Chapter three.

An hour later. 

"God, Liam. Couldn't you have taken any longer? I told you that I was in a rush and that I seriously needed to get to the library." I sighed in frustration and looked out the car window. Signs whizzing by as we drove by. 

"Shutup. Atleast I'm giving you a ride, you know. I could've easily said no and slept in or gone to the gym," He replied,"But here I am, being your personal driver to take you where you need to by,  So atleast be grateful."

" I know, I know. And I am because you're able to help me out. So how are you and Louis?"

Looking over at him, I could see that special gleam in his eyes, He was completely in love. While I on the other hand, was not. I mean I tried the whole dating scene but it never worked out for me. I dated a few people here and there. But never a real serious relationship like Liam and Louis's. They seemd happily in love while I just sat back and acted as a third wheel. I hated tagging around when they invited me places. I know they felt guilty or bad that I didn't have anyone to share memories with. 

"Oh boy. Our one year anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to get him. I mean, this is seriously special to us. He keeps hinting at wanting a ring. The other day, we walked by a jewelerly store and he dragged me in. He said, "I just wanna browse for my mum, maybe I should get her a necklace." But he was looking at the rings instead of necklaces. I'm a complete mess about this thing!" He managed out in a rush.

"Take a breather, man. You'll figure it out. I just hope whatever you get him, is enough to make him happy."

"God, I hope so. We're here by the way," Reaching over and patting my back, "Thanks Zayn. I know I can always count on you to calm me down or whatever. Have fun in the library."

"Thanks for the ride, Li. I'll see you later. I'll catch the bus home. Don't worry about me. Worry about what to get Louis, " I told him as I got out of the car, "Bye!"

I waved as I climb the steps into the library.

Pushing open the doors, I made my way over to the stairs leading to the second floor. 

Little did I know, I fell in love at a library.