chapter seven

Looking at Harry's retreating back, I snapped into motion and quickly jogged to catch up to him, "Holy hell! You walk insanely fast, mate!"

"Oh please, you're just fat and lazy. You need to work out. This is how I normally walk." He replied sassily.

Flipping him off, "Oh sod off! Harry, no need to be eager for this date! I'll gladly go on dates with you." I told him cheekily.

He turned around and glared playfully, "who said this was a date?! We're going for tea or coffee as friends!"

Laughing loudly and clutching my sides, I shook my my head at him, "Whatever you say. Just keep telling yourself that, I'm taking this as our first date." I told him as I straightened myself out and began walking towards him.

"Zayn, honestly, I don't care just hurry up! It's getting later and I've got shit to do, places to see and people to entertain."

_________

"Hello, how may I help you both?" The red headed clerk asked us as we approached the counter.

"Hi, I'd like a tea with raisin bran muffin, please," I told her and I gestured towards Harry, "What do you want?"

"Yeah, hi. I'd like a small cup of coffee and a raspberry scone, please."

"Will that be all?" She smiled at us as she rang us up.

"Yes, it will be all. Thank you so much. " I told her as I paid her and walked away towards an empty table in the back.

Glancing behind, I motioned for Harry to follow me. Pulling out a chair, I quickly sat down and looked around, "So how are you holding up? I - I mean with.. You know your boyfriend and stuff." I awkwardly asked him.

"I - I'm okay. He didn't always treat me right. He always put me down and told me horrible things. I guess the only reason to why I stayed with him is because I was so used to being around him and hearing those things. But now that I know that he is way more horrible than I originally thought, I can be free to do what I want and shit. I was angry and upset at first but now.." He trailed off and fidgeted with his curls.

"You're not so - " I was interrupted by the red headed clerk bringing us our drinks and pastries, "Oh! I completely forgot. Thank-you for bringing us our things." I told her.

"You're welcome if you need anything, please let me know." She replied.

Turning back to Harry, I saw that he was already biting into his scone and had flakes all across his lips and a part of his cheek.

"You got a little something on your face."

"What? Where?! Oh my gosh, I probably look all stupid, don't I?" He exclaimed and began scrubbing his face with a napkin.

_________________

( Sorry for abruptly ending the chapter and having not updated in nearly a month or so!

I am extremely sorry! I hope this makes up for it! Vote vote vote! )