losing myself in you (Zarry.)

Prologue

Present time, January 2014. On Good Morning America!

"ONE, TWO And THREE! We're on air!" One of the cameramen yelled out, pulling the camera out slightly to get a full shot of us.

"Hello! And welcome back to Good Morning America, it's seven forty five in the morning and we're back with Singer Song-writer Zayn Malik and his newly engaged fiancé Harry Styles!"

"How'd you meet Harry?" the interviewer asked me, smiling widely at how coupley me and Harry were being.

I smiled fondly and looked over at him with affection evident in my eyes, "I remember seeing him from afar. I noticed his lucious curls bouncing when he bounded to his car after classes were over. I always looked forward to seeing him after class. I never actually talked to him up until the last year of Uni. I stood in the shadows of the trees. I was an outcast while he was socialite. Always in the spot light, constantly going to parties. While I stayed home and simply read books and smoked cigarettes.

One day, I saw him fall down the steps of the university, I ran so fast to catch him but he still fell down. I winced when i saw how scraped his palms were, and how shook up he looked, "

The interviewer leaned in and looked in rapture of our story.

"But that's how you saw him. I mean, how did you meet exactly? Did you meet at a party? Bump into each other at a coffee shop or what?" She questioned.

"Oh! You want to know how we met ... Okay. Here's how we met .. " I told her, the present quickly fading away and whisking us away to six years ago.

______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the prologue, I will be adding the rest soon. Please be patient.

Thank you.

I really do hope you read this story.

- Serena x.