e p . e i g h t e e n

Vivre L'Instant - Episode Eighteen
This is now the beginning of the end. We're almost over, just a few more episodes.
Promise not to murder me, yeah?

__________

9:26

The red numbers on her digital clock are blinking at her, as if telling her how late it was already and forcing her to make a decision right there. It's not actually really that late yet but they talked about meeting there at eight, so technically, she is late.

She just doesn't know if she should still go or not.

The tension within their group is undescribable, it's quite suffocating, to be honest, and she doesn't like it. Yugyeom isn't talking to her and Kunpimook, and she cannot help but wonder if he somehow knows what they almost did but that seems to be unlikely, he was out the whole time.

Yujin throws herself back down on her bed, a sigh escaping her lips and her mind once again a destructive tornado because of all the thoughts passing by and crashing into each other.

~*~

Jackson can't believe his friends.

Mina and Yugyeom are talking over a glass of beer, leaving Kunpimook looking uncomfortable by the side, tapping his fingers on his arm, and Seulgi is too focused on drinking to notice anything that's going on around her.

He sighs, turns on his heel and goes directly into the crowd to find and get the drugs he asked for from the drug dealer, hand already slipping into his pocket and taking hold of his wallet. He spots the boy at the other end of the room, sitting at the bar and absentmindedly stirring the straw in his drink, a bag hanging from his shoulders.

"Hey."

The boy looks up, then suddenly pulls his bag to his lap and zips it open, fishing for something inside it and taking out a garbage bag with a knot. "Hi. Got the cash?"

"Of course."

Jackson unknots the bag as he's walking back to the table, finding all of them in the same position as he left them in. "BamBam!" he shouts, grabbing the Thai boy's attention at once. "Do you want to go on a trip?"

His eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What?"

He gives him a small smirk, pulling one bag out of the big trash bag and tosses it to him. Kunpimook catches it easily and he peeks inside the bag, seeing it full of brightly colored squares. He takes one in his fingers and holds it to his eye level. "What the fuck is this?"

Jackson strides over to him, sitting down on the armrest of the couch and slinging an arm around Kunpimook's shoulder. "That, my friend, is a little something called Acid. Put it on your tongue and it'll take you anywhere you want to go."

"Are you drugging me?"

"No, I'm taking you on a trip."

"Through drugs. You know I don't do drugs."

"And are you sure you don't want to?" Jackson tilts his head to the side; Kunpimook doesn't say anything. "Come on, man, just try it this once. Do it for me, yeah?"

Kunpimook stares at the colorful square between his slim fingers and Jackson can feel his smirk growing wider. If his friends won't make up on their own, then maybe he can get them to make up through drugging them.

He finally gives in and gives Jackson a wary look before opening his mouth and slowly placing the square on the tip of his tongue. Minutes later, he suddenly jumps up and starts stomping on the ground, mumbling incoherent words under his breath and staring at the floor as if there was something interesting with it.