To Tiger

Dear Tiger,

                  You know that I cannot write you letters anymore, so I'll do it here.  I hope at someway you'd find them, so we can talk.  If destiny does deem it worthy, you'll probably find this, but if you won't, I'll just continue writing and imagine that you're reading each piece.

                      How are you days, your weeks, your months without me? Does it feel lonely, annoying, sad, angry, painful? I feel all of this everyday.  Each passing second and minute tells me that I'm losing you, but I guess I am since you found another one so quickly.

                      I of course want to ask why you did that, because it took me those days, weeks and months to accept that we'll just probably have to endure our love this way.  I'll admit I was colder than usual and very selfish, but you could've just thrown me away before you brought her into the equation.  Love, why did you have to hurt me so?

                             Until now, you've never even said sorry, all you've ever told me were your shallow alibies...alibies! How dare you! I've stuck with you until the end and all you've ever done is try to save yourself and only yourself?

                               Truthfully, tiger, I don't know what I'm fighting for anymore, I don't understand why my heart clings to you so stubbornly.  It hurts to think that when you are spending each passing second and minute with her, it eases your pain.  Who eases my pain, tiger?

                                                                                                                                        Love and hate, the mermaid.