Chapter 4: Who are you?

"No Alexandrea no don't go

"No Alexandrea no don't go..."

She rose floating on the river. She stood about an inch above the water. As her words left her mouth her lips barely left each other. "Lucifer, child thank you at last I'm free!" As he mouth opened blood spilt onto her chin slowly, the blood had a tint of black. Her bloody black wings violently spread across the night sky. She glided down to just in front of Luke she looked smaller.

"Echo, my goddess I apologize but Alexandrea is not ready for you yet. You must rest once more. You must wait till she understands why she is, unique." He bows and looks up at her. Echo falls backwards into the river which is back to water. Luke jumps in and saves her.

"You fool I shouldn't be here what happened my love? Why wouldn't she understand yet is she still a child?" Echo says as she is pulled out and is resting on Luke's chest. Her eyes gleamed red as the color faded out of her eyes.

"A man was murdered and his blood poured into the river Alexandrea walked into the river and you were pulled back to our reality. I'm sorry. And yes my goddess she is still a child, 15." She nodded and smiled.

"Don't worry my love I'm here. You must prepare this body for my return... If the goddess of death will return I must have this body. Now I must sleep let this Alexandrea awake tell her lies on why we are soaked." She kissed him and disappeared.

He sat there holding her body shaking in the coldness of the wind. The wind howled violently. The trees whispered violent secrets as they swayed slowly like shadows of demons. All he could hear was her breathing lightly, the water splashing up at rocks, and the very loud strong howling wind.