Chapter 8: The clothing department

I entered a hall of the dorms where I have never been before the halls were wider and there were hooks all down both end of the halls for hangers to I guess hang

I entered a hall of the dorms where I have never been before the halls were wider and there were hooks all down both end of the halls for hangers to I guess hang. Most bedroom doors were open and all you could see was fabric and manikins everywhere.

"Which section is this fabric land?" I heard myself say with out noticing my mouth moving. Tyson giggled madly but I heard Makenna and Mackenzie gasp insulted. "I'm sorry I don't know why I said that."

"Just to let you know Missy that this section is much better then multi corner where you guys are." Mackenzie said grabbing a roll of fabric from a cart at the side of the hallway. The fabric was black, the roll Makenna got was thicker, harder and white.

"Is the fabric for Tyson's suit?" I ask glancing at Tyson. Tyson looks down and shrugs it off like I asked him if he was the same age as me.

"Of coarse it is we need to get it done. We will have it done in a jiffy. Come tomorrow for it, do want it with a bang or a subtleness to it?" Mackenzie asks and Tyson shrugs. "Well that doesn't help. Well I guess we will just surprise you. Here is our room!" We stop at a room with the number 3862. We enter and the scent of vanilla and caramel rushes to our noses. Fabrics were overflowing on the desks and manikins stood in the corner where Isabelle has her bean bag in our room.

"Alright let me get it then enter the bathroom and change. Tyson you can wait outside." Makenna says and actually shoves Tyson toward the door while Mackenzie enter a walk in closet and comes out after Tyson left with a long, vibrant, adorable red dress that made me in awe. "This is the masquerade dress and here is the other clothes I put them in bags for you." She smiled and put the bags near the door.

I walked into the bathroom and hung the dress on the hook upon the door. The under layer of the dress sparkled lightly it was so pretty. I put it on and it fits like a glove. I walk out and the twins gasp and Kenzie passes me the mask and I slid down onto my face. I spin slowly and smile at the fabric slid from side to side on my legs.

"You look miraculous! But we have to fix the hip line, the shoulders and the sleeves. Should we just remove the sleeves completely or should we just give her thin sleeves?" Makenna asks walking up to me and feeling the fabric of the long tight sleeves.

"Well it might look prettier with a sweet heart neck line or a queen Anne or even a décolletage. And we can use the extra fabric to add a bow at the back. But we got the keep the bottom a ball gown poof it looks good on her." Mackenzie blurts out slowly but again her accent makes her sound like she is saying a thousand words per minute.

"Hello, you guy's know I'm right here and I don't want a bow or a queen Anna neck line I prefer décolletage or sweet heart neck line okay. Thank you," I sigh and turn to see myself in the mirror. Makenna walks up to me and smiles into the mirror at me.

"Alright well luckily the sleeves are only attachments." She pulls the sleeves off and heads toward the desk throws the fabric on top of the other fabrics and grab some pins and heads back to me. "Alright stay still or you might get pinned."

"Ow! I didn't move though. Ow that time it was on purpose wasn't it?!" Is all Tyson could hear from inside the room.

After they finished pinning the sweetheart neck line I change and grab my bags and head out back to my room with Tyson. We walked in silence. When we reached my door Tyson smiled and hurried to his room. I enter the room and Isabelle is past out in her bean bag with a blanket on her. I put the new clothes away and head to sleep.