Chapter 9: The night dancer (part one)

**RING RING** It is the end of vocals and Brett was putting all the chairs away into the storage space behind the teacher's desk. "Need help Brett I am free for awhile?" I ask and grab some chairs and carry them to him and he nods. "You are always quiet but when you sing you can be a lion you know. Just don't duck under let your voice soar." He blushes and sweeps me toward the door. I shrug and walk off into the halls. 

Brett shuts the door behind me and i duck my hand into my front left pocket to grab my earphones and untangle them while i glide to the dorms. When i finish i put them into my phone and put So cold by Ben Cocks on and walk faster to my room.

Entering my room perfume and nail polish hits my head like a winter storm. "Oh god open our window before you become toxic to the world please. Anyways I am going for a jog soon for an hour if you need me call." I scurry to my dresser and change to my jogging shorts and sports shirt.

Instead of running through the woods i chose to turn to run beside the mountain on the road. The wind was fresh and smelled like pine which reminded me of Christmas. "Christmas, Christmas talent show...Mom, dad, uncle Charles." I stop at the bridge and wipe my tears and look to the left at a trail that leads under the bridge which latches me to follow it which i do.

When i reach the bottom i feel hands pull my shoulders back toward under the bridge. The hands move to my wrists and quickly to my mouth not giving me time to scream. "Now my lady if you want to wake the trolls up scream but other than that nobody can hear you." He let's go and i stumble forward and turn to see Micheal. "Don't worry about it alright I must talk to you. It is my most highest priority."

"Fine you get three minutes I must get back to school to prepare for the ball tonight." He nods and sits on as boulder and relaxes.

"The ball is the topic. Beware of the man in the green mask. I overheard a group of men who are going to take you from the ball to drop you off at the cliff.  His nick name is blowbish. Why I have no clue I believe it is a family thing. Anyways he isn't proud that you are making a fool out of his boys.

"How can I believe you? I barely know you Micheal is it? Ok fine, I don't care your time is up bye." She spun on her toes and went back up the trail listening to the cries of Micheal. 

Running back to the school a few limo's and cars drive by and slow beside me and ask if i need a ride which of coarse I declined. 

Then the night drove in and the ball shone hard on my doe eyes.