Chapter Six - Eisuke

"Ota what do you think you are doing!?!" I shout while pounding on Ota's door. Baba laughs, "Oh we aren't doing anything bad Kenz! So chill out!" Baba shouts from the other side of the door and Melody yelps again, "Hey! Watch where you're poking Ota!" She shouts for the fourth time. God if they do anything to her I'm going to kill them. I trudge back to the lounge where there is a heavy atmosphere that I can't stand. I sit down on one of the several couches with a plop and Eisuke glares at me. God I can't believe my little Molly came from him...

"Kenzo Yasukawa is it?" Eisuke asks me and I look up at him to meet his icy stare. "Yes..." I say calmly, if he wants a raise out of me, he's not going to get one. The one Molly calls uncle Mamo walks over to Eisuke and hands him a file folder. Eisuke scoffs, "So you went to medical school, worked in a hospital, moved to America and now you work as an elementary school nurse... huh?" He asks me and I give him a glare, "So Mel wasn't joking when she said you were doing a background check on me." I say with a laugh and lean back on the couch. "Yes well, I want to know who Melody is hanging out with and who's acting as the father figure in my daughter's life..." He says, hands the folder to Soryu and leans back as well.

"Why be a nurse at a school, with this amazing medical background?" Soryu says while flipping through the file folder that Eisuke just handed him. "I met her..." I say softly while looking at the door with longing, "The moment I saw her... I knew she was the reason I came here." I say softly and look back at them, their eyes big and wide at my confession. "I'm in love with Melody, you will never change that. She doesn't want you all in her new life. She has a family and you all aren't apart of that!" I say and begin to glare at them.

Eisuke chuckles and claps his hands several times before leaning in towards me with an icy cold glare, "She was mine and still is. You can't make her happy... I can... I won't let her go so easily." He says with a smirk and a look in his eyes that says he has won and I shake my head. "I plan on playing this game as long as it takes. I love Melody Raft and I will never let you have her. I will fight until the end." I say coldly and Eisuke's smirk becomes bigger, "Then let the games begin, but trust me, I never loose."

____________________________________

"Ow Ota!" I shout again. It's been twenty minutes and he's still not done. "Ota!" I shout again as he pokes me with a pin for the millionth time. "Quit whining!" He growls at me and I jump in response. I forgot how scary Ota was. "I'm just about done!" He says and Baba and Molly sit on the bed staring at me. "Mum you look so beautiful!" She says with a smile, "Right uncle Baba?" She asks him and he smiles, "Your mum has always been beautiful..." Baba says while looking at me with longing in his eyes and I blush, "Ugh Baba, you womanizer!" I say with a laugh and so does everyone else, but Molly who looks very confused.

"All done!" Ota says and as if on cue Baba runs from the room with Molly in his arms and I watch them with confusion. "Baba! Where do you think you're going?" I ask and he gives me his signature smile. "To get rid of some pests!" He says and walks out. "Um?" I say and Ota yanks me to the mirror. "How's it look Melody?" Ota asks me and I gasp at the reflection I see. The dress is a full length dress with a black sweetheart neckline top, at the bottom of that is a band covered in black and white jewels and under that is lavender fabric that flows elegantly.

"Ota... it's gorgeous..." I say softly as I turn around a few times in the mirror. "Just wait!" He says and tacks my hair up into a loose bun with a few pieces hanging out. "Okay! Baba should be done by now!" Ota says and I look at him confusedly, "What are you two planning?" I ask and Ota just puts a finger to his lips with a smirk. "You'll see." He says and drags me out of his room and towards the lounge. Ota opens the door, "You all ready to see Melody?" He asks and he step out of the way for them to see me.

I walk into the lounge and everyone stares at me. I blush slightly and Baba laughs, "Isn't she gorgeous?" He asks and I smile. I look around, but there's no Kenzo or Eisuke to be found, "Umm? Where's Eisuke and Kenzo?" I ask and everyone's eyes go to the closet, where I see the door shaking, "Ummm?" I ask and Baba laughs, "I had to remove pests Melody! We don't want them seeing you quite yet!" He says with his usual carefree smile and I shake my head, "Oh boy! Well I'm going to go change, so you can let them out," I point to Baba and he smiles, "And I'm going to take you with me," I pick Molly up and she giggles, "Because the aftermath of this little thing here," I jester to the closet, "Is something you don't need to see." I say and start to walk to Ota's room, which he follows.

I change Molly back into her everyday clothes and I do the same. We walk back into the lounge to find Kenzo and Eisuke getting into it. I rush over to Kenzo and stand in front of him. "Hey! Knock it off!" I shout and dart my eyes to Molly who looks like she's about to cry. Kenzo immediately rushes over to Molly and picks her up. "Shh, it's going to be okay Molly." He says softly and takes her out of the room. I stare at the door and everyone else stares at me and Eisuke. "We'll be going now." Soryu says and walks out with everyone and I look at the ground with a sigh.

"Melody, I-"

"Save it Eisuke! I don't know what happened, nor do I care." I say and look him straight in the eyes. "You have five days in Molly's life..." I say softly and he looks hurt, but I can't give in. "After that party is over I don't ever want you near her or me. Maybe when she's older we can figure something out, but until then she will live with me and Kenzo. We shall raise her." I firmly state and he sighs while looking away from me. "Is that what you really want Melody?" He asks softly and I shake my head yes.

"I don't want her in this world and getting hurt like I did..." I say softly and he looks at me. "Melody, I did that to-"

"Save me... I know, Eisuke... but that's not what happened. It'll drive her away from you." I say softly and he sighs. "Five days..." He says softly and I shake my head, "Five days." I say softly as well. As if a light bulb went off in his head, he began to smirk. "Can we make a bet?" He asked in a challenging tone and I give him a confused look, "Eisuke, I'm not betting wi-"

"Give me a chance to explain myself, Melody." He says coldly and I sigh. "If I can prove to you I can be the father that Molly deserves and I can win your heart back, you will be mine again and we will be a family." He says and I feel my cheeks burn when he says I will be his again. I bite my bottom lip, "What if you don't?" I ask meekly challenging him. "I'll stay away and let that no good nurse be the father figure in my child's life." He says and I just stare at him.

"You'll just give up?" I ask softly while looking at the ground, "I will," He places a cool hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him. I take a few seconds to think it over before I reach a decision. "Fine, we have a deal!" I say and he smirks. "Perfect!" He says and smashes his lips against mine.

I feel myself blush as soon as his lips come into contact with my own. I push myself away from him, but he snakes his arm around my waist causing me to come closer instead of farther from him. I finally get myself away from him and gasp slightly from the lack of air and he chuckles. He comes close to my ear, "Just wait and see what I have planned for you." He says and my cheeks burn more causing him to smile. "I told that no good nurse that I won't give up until I win." He states firmly and let's me go.

Good God, what did I get myself into!?!

___________________________________

A/N

I'm soooooo sorry for how long this took! And how short it is!!! It's play season so its gonna take me a while to update and I'm sorry for that! But I'm gonna try and type Fridays and Sundays so maybe things will go up by Mondays! At least I hope! Sorry again everyone! And I hope you are enjoying everything!