Chapter Thirteen - Eisuke

We get off the elevator and walk into the penthouse lounge to find only Mamoru there, smoking. Molly runs up the stairs towards Eisuke's suite and Eisuke follows her. He stops when he notices me not following, "Melody?" He asks while looking in my direction. "I'll catch up," I say with a smile in his direction. Eisuke shrugs and continues to ascend the stairs to the suite.

I sigh softly and I hear Mamoru chuckle, "How's it feel to be back kid?" He asks me before he takes another puff of his cigarette. The white smoke he exhales goes out the window and I sigh again. "It seems like a dream..." I say softly and I can feel Mamoru stare at me in confusion. "I never imagined that this would happen, at least not so soon," I say softly and look down at my feet.

"I always thought that I would eventually go back to Japan to visit my parents when Molly was fifteen or sixteen. Then go to the hotel and introduce her to her father. I never expected you all to build a hotel here in California." I say softly while still looking at my shoes. Mamoru walks over to me and hugs me.

I'm shocked at first and then I realize why he hugged me, I'm crying again. I didn't even realize it... "Kids shouldn't cry," Mamoru says softly and I begin to cry softly into his shoulder. "It's better that she knows now instead of finding out later in life when she can get mad and never talk to you again." He says, trying to comfort me and I shake my head yes.

"T-true." I choke out and he pulls away from me. "It'll be okay Melody." He says with a smile and I smile back a few tears still flowing. "I know, but I can't help it sometimes," I say with a laugh, but I still hurt.

I run up the stairs quickly with a new resolve in mind. I walk into the common area to find Eisuke on one of the couches with Molly reading a book she must have grabbed from home. Eisuke has such a soft expression on his face as he reads Molly her beloved story, "Oh my, said the Princess. I can't believe someone would leave such a cute little home so dirty and array. I'll have to clean it up, said the Princess." Eisuke reads in a higher pitch of voice which causes me to giggle softly.

Eisuke looks up from the book and at me. He begins to become bashful and looks away, "Okay Molly. That's enough, let's wash up and get ready for dinner." He says and she shakes her head, gets up and then runs to the bathroom. "Awe, why stop Ei-su?" I ask teasingly and in return, I earn an icy glare in my direction. Which doesn't last too long, because his face then twists into an evil smirk.

Eisuke gets up from the couch and slowly strides towards me and I slowly back up. "I didn't mean anything by it!" I say right before my back hits the wall behind me. Eisuke then places both hands beside my head and stares at me with a passionate look. I gasp slightly at the soft bang that comes from the direct contact between his hands and the wall. Slowly he comes closer to me, his face inching closer and closer till his face is right beside my own.

"Haven't you learned yet Melody?" He asks softly into my ear and my face flushes. "I don't get teased, I'm the one who teases." He says while his hand on the other side of my head slowly creeps to my waist and rubs my hips softly. I look over at him and he smirks, "You'll have to be taught some things again. Since the five years, you were away have made you forget." He says softly before pulling away from me. He struts back to the couch and sits down like nothing had happened.

I stand against the wall holding my chest with one hand and the other on my face attempting to cool my red cheeks. Molly walks out of the bathroom and smiles at both of us. "Okay, I'm done uncle Ei-su!" She says happily while running and jumping into his lap. 

This is going to be a rather long night...

_____________________________________________________

Next Morning

_____________________________________________________

Molly, Eisuke and I walk into the ballroom and everything is all put up and decorated. From the tables with their center pieces to the ribbons running up and down the railings. Everything is decorated in either lavender or a shimmery white color. Molly gasps and runs over to Ota and hugs his legs. "Uncle Ota this is amazing! Thank you!" She says with excitement and I smile.