Chapter Eight - Eisuke

After my break down, Eisuke takes us to the Tres Spades. Molly's face lights up as we enter the penthouse. "Hello everyone!" She says, runs over to Soryu and sits on his lap. I smile softly as I make my way inside. As I sit down Molly asks Ota and Baba questions at a mile a minute speed. Baba laughs at her energy, but Ota beings to glare in my direction. I just smile sweetly at him and he shakes his head.

After a few hours of deliberation, Molly and Ota finally come to an agreement with the invitations. "Perfect! Now all I have to do is write them all up and have you send them out, Melody!" Ota says as he hops up from the couch he was on. I shake my head yes and stand up as well, "Alright then, I believe this is when we take our leave, Molly." I say and look over to see that she is already knocked out and cuddled into the side of the couch. I sigh, "Oh great!"

"Melody... Why don't you stay here tonight? It's already pretty late." Baba says kindly and I shake my head. "Maybe it's for the best if we stay. Waking her up now will just cause problems later." I mumble softly and I can feel Eisuke's smirk forming. Eisuke got up and softly picked up Molly, "Eisuke, what do yo-"

"Relax Melody..." He says softly as he cradles Molly softly as well. I stare at him as he takes her up the stairs and to his suite. I shake my head and climb the stairs two at a time to reach them at the door way. "Eisuke, I-"

"Shhh." He hushes me and continues to open the door and walk into the penthouse suite. I quietly follow behind both of them, taking in the amazing view as I do. Once again an amazingly elaborate room fit for a king. No sorry, scratch that. The King, Eisuke Ichinomiya.

I look around the luxurious room in awe for a few seconds before I realize why I'm here. I turn and follow Eisuke to the room he took Molly to. As I walk in I see him gently lay Molly down on the bed. Eisuke stares at her softly and pats her head. Molly begins to smile in her sleep as he does. Eisuke then bends down and kisses her forehead, "I won't ever let you and your mother go again Molly and that's a promise." He says so low it's barely audible.

I stand in the doorway staring at the man I use to love. He's wonderful with her, more wonderful than I could ever imagine. I smile and stare at my little girl and soon my vision is blocked by none other than the man I find myself fawning over again.

Eisuke softly turns me around and has me walk out the door. He turns the light off and shuts the door behind us softly. I watch him carefully and softly smile. He turns to me and walks over to me, "You can be so soft and gentle with her." I say softly while gazing into his honey brown eyes. He smiles softly, "I just want to show you that I'm capable being the father Molly needs." He says softly and then wraps an arm around my waist, "And being the husband that you have always deserved." He says softly again as he puts his face on my neck. I blush softly, not realizing til now that I let my guard down with him.

He begins to place soft fluttery kisses up and down my neck. Causing me not only to shiver and quiver but also to become intoxicated by him. Eisuke is worse than any drug or alcohol that I could ever take. I slowly begin to lean on him for support as he takes his face away from my neck. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that." He says softly while unwrapping me from his arms.

Then I do something I probably have never done nor I will ever do again. I grab his shirt and pull him towards me and crash my lips with his. The soft kiss is an extreme surprise to Eisuke. That surprise slowly gets washed away by the heat of the moment. He begins to kiss me more passionately and aggressively. He's hungry for me and I for him. Kissing Eisuke brings back all of the amazing times I've had with him. Before I know what's happening, Eisuke has me picked up and is walking to his bedroom. I wrap my legs and arms around him as he does.

We make a B-line for his bedroom and soon enough, just like he said before, I was his all over again and again. Not that I'm too upset about it.

____________________________________

I wake up in the middle of the night and feel something warm next to me. I look up and see Eisuke's sleeping face. This reminds me of the first time I've seen his sleeping face. I'm pretty sure that was the moment that I fell in love with this coldhearted man.

I slowly and carefully get up off the bed and slip my clothes on. I look back once at Eisuke before taking my leave to the room where Molly is in. I walk into her room and softly shut the door. I walk over to the bed and get in and under the covers next to her. "Mum?" She asks tiredly and I smile, "Yes lovely, mummy is here." I say softly as she gets closer and cuddles into me. "I really like uncle Ei-Su..." she says tiredly and soon falls back asleep. I chuckle softly, "I do too Molly... I do too..." I say before exhaustion takes over me and I fall asleep.

____________________________________

I wake up again and find Molly fast asleep in my arms. I smile and kiss her forehead, "My sweet baby girl." I say softly and get up out of the bed hoping not to wake her, which I managed. I walk out into the common area of Eisuke's penthouse. I go over and start to brew some coffee for myself. After it finishes, I grab two mugs out of the cabinet. As I poor coffee into both of the mugs, I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I smile softly as Eisuke rests his chin on my shoulder and watches me make coffee.

"Its been too long since I've had your coffee or anything from you." He says softly in my ear which causes me to quiver slightly. I finish making coffee and he takes the one mug that I loaded with sugar and milk. He drinks it slowly, savoring the coffee he's missed and craved for five years. Eisuke smiles softly after the first swig. I stare at him and he smirks, "You know a picture would last longer." He says softly and I blush.

Eisuke brings his face so close to mine that he might just kiss me but stops only a few millimeters away from my lips. I bite my bottom lip as he asks, "How does it feel to be back at home?" I shake my head yes as my eyes dart between his eyes and his lips.

I've been craving this man more than I could ever know. Eisuke is the only one that could ever get me this hooked. I don't think I can take any more of the teasing he gives me and I kiss him again.

This man has me totally hooked.

____________________________________

Molly waves happily as the limo containing her precious uncle Ei-Su drives away. "Mum we should stay over at uncle Ei-Su's house more often!" She says with a happy smile and I smile down at her, "Maybe!" I say as we turn around and walk towards our home.

I open the door and Molly runs upstairs to go get ready for school. I with as I head to the kitchen. I can't believe I let my guard down and slept with Eisuke... ugh! I also my cheeks lightly, trying to get my mind off of Eisuke. I walk into the kitchen to find an unusual sight. Which is a pissed Kenzo. He looks furious and I stand there confused. "Mind explaining why I was standing outside of the theater for four hours last night?" He asks coldly and my eyes get huge. "I forgot!" I shout and cover my mouth.

I'm in so much trouble...