Adopted By One Direction - Life at the Orphanage

You were currently living in an orphanage.  You loved living there. It was better than living with some stranger. Getting to know them and trusting them then getting beat up and sent back to the orphange. Since you were young you were living in the orphanage. You werent amazingly happy to be living in there but it was better than living on the streets. You never went out. You were to scared. You stayed in. Where you were safe. 

----------------------------------------------------Liams P.O.V----------------------------------------------------

'But why!?' I questioned raising my voice.

'You need someone to look after. You're not doing much. You need someone who can give you guys company. I think, personally, that this is a great idea. I mean, come on, all my ideas are great. And turn out great. I mean me and Nicole made a good decision on putting you boys together... dont you think.' Simon said with a smile.

The boys and I were sent to his office about adopting a child. I mean seriously. I have enough on my hands having to look after 4 'kids'. Adding an extra to that will make it worse. 

I sighed. I wasnt getting out of this one. I walked out of the office followed by Louis playing with a toy train, zayn stroking his tattoos, Niall stuffing food and Harry waving goodbye to Simon. 

'So where should we go first then?' I said questioning the boys. 'Lets go to the local orphanage. Its only down the road.' Zayn said looking up from his 'pow' tattoo. His finger still on his arm, stroking the tattoo. 'Boy or Girl.' I said, secretly hoping they would say girl. Nobody answered. 

'Girl?' I questioned. They all looked at me together and nodded in unison.  I dragged them out and we hoped into the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Annabel's P.O.V. 

I heard Ms. Parker talking to boys down stairs. I couldnt tell how many. I opened my door ajar to see. There standing downstairs were five bulky lads. 'We are here to adopt a young girl... around our age.' A blonde boy spoke with a strong irish accent. 'So how old may you boys be then?' Ms. Parker questioned. '19 to 22' A boy replied. His bradford accent rushed right through me. I ran away from the door when I relised I was the oldest in the orphanage. I was only 16. I had been adopted 17 times and every time I had been beat. 'This time I am refusing to go.' You whispered to yourself as the someone knocked on your door. 'What?' You said. 'It's Ms. Parker. Come down and greet our guests please.'  ' No!' You shouted. 'Look if this isnt a great time we will search somewhere else.' One boy spoke. 'No you're alright.' Ms. Parker said opening my door. 'Get dressed and come downstairs in 10 minutes. Please. They seem really nice. I think they are your adopted family for life!' She said with a big smile rushing across her face.' 'No!' 'They have had a background check and everything! They have never had a child before. They are supposed to be world famous but I dont have a clue who they are. But I know the man who put them together. Mr. Simon Cowell himself.' She said with a big smile spreading across her face. 'OK' I said. In deep frustration I started to get ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------

follow me to know when I update it. Please comment below of what you think of it so far.