Adopted by One Direction - Hospital part 1

Ok so I haven't updated in a month. Still abit stressed but I will update this book. I can't make u wait to long. Thank you for all your lovely comments and so many views on my book so far. It's amazing. I love you all. And it means so much to know so many people are reading my book. Hope you enjoy this next chapter <3

RECAP-:'Annabel... Annabel. Please open up. Its Zayn.' She still didnt answer. I slowly unlocked the door and walked in.

'NOOOOOOOOOO! BOYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

-----------------Zayn's p.o.v.-----------------
I stare at Annabel's lifeless body. The boys came running in. Liam stumbled next to me. Before picking up her cold body and ran to the car. He didn't say a word. He lie her on the back seat and got in the drivers side and drove off. Harry, Louis, Niall and I got into Louis' car and drove after him. We assumed he was going to the hospital...

-----------------Liam's p.o.v.-----------------
Annabel's body was lying on the floor of her bathroom. The boys just stared. 'What the hell are you doing just staring!' I thought! I picked her up and ran to the car. The boys got in Louis' car and followed. I pulled up to the hospital doors and ran in. Annabel was loosing blood quickly.
'Hello, how can I help you?' The women said, not looking up from her computer.
' I need a room. My little girl is loosing a lot of blood very quickly!' I demanded.
'Look you are going to have to take a seat.... oh mi days! BED!!! WE NEED A BED!!!! NOW!!!!' She started shouting once she saw Annabel's lifeless body....

Doctors and nurses hooked her up to monitors and wheeled her away. I was left standing in the waiting room alone... I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to see the 4 guys I really needed right now! Niall,Harry,Zayn and Louis.
'Oh mi gawd.' What happened.' 'Where is she?!' They all questioned me. They all seemed pretty concerned. ' They have just hooked her up to machines and wheeled her away. I won't know of she is ok until they take tests.' I stuttered. It was the worst feeling of all. The feeling of guilt tugged on my stomach. I couldn't help but let the tear drops fall.

This was a short update sorry!