Adopted by One Direction - Help

RECAP- 'Boys will you leave. Let me calm her down, and when she is ready she will tell you.' Zayn said before we left. We sat downstairs. There was awkward silence. Then there was the sound of a door opening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------Annabels P.O.V.---------------------------------------------

The boys left and walked downstairs. I dug my face into Zayns lap. I didnt want him to see me like this. He just rubbed my back. I suppose it was kinda soothing. I sat up. I looked Zayn in the eyes.

'D-Do I h-have to tell the b-b-b-boys?' I was to afraid they wouldnt except me after that.

'They have seen the damage. I think they should hear the story behind it all. You could see they were hurt. Just looking at their eyes. You going to have to tell Liam as well. Your his daughter. Your hurt. The pain he must be going through.' Zayn said.

'But I d-d-dont want to go d-d-d-d-down s-stairs...' I said, trying to catch my breath.

'I will be with you. We can go sit on the couch. I will sit next to you. They wont go mad I promise.' Zayns sooting words calmed me down. I stood up. I hugged Zayn for a while. You looked at Zayn before nodding and walking out of your room. 

---------------------------------------------Zayns P.O.V.---------------------------------------------

I tried to calm Annabel down. Saying soothing words in her ear. She really didn't want to tell the biys her self. I felt like she had to. 

When she had calmed down we walk downstairs. When we walked into the front room all eyes were on us. Annabels hand was shaking in mine. We sat on the couch before saying a word.

---------------------------------------------Annabels P.O.V.---------------------------------------------

We walked into the front room. All eyes turned to us. No one moved. I sat on the couch with Zayn next to me. I started shaking and I think Zayn realised because he started rubbing my leg. I just looked at the floor.

'Look, Annabel will explain it all, just promise not to get angry. Its really difficult for her.' Zayn said. All the boys nodded there head before looking at me. I looked at each boy individually. Liam looked really worried. Zayn was right.

You took a deep breath before blurting it all out.

 'Ever since I was young. Since my...' I paused.'Since my dad left my mum. My mum then became really depressed. She took drugs and went into Rehab. My uncle started looking after me but... But I turned into such a bitch. I started shouting at me and he started punishing me... I started cutting because of it...' 

The boys stayed silent while I explained everything. As soon as I finished, Liam ran out of the room and started banging the wall. I sat on the couch. All four boys staring at me. I made the wrong decision. You ran upstairs and locked your bathroom door. You pulled out everything in your draw. Looking for that one thing. *SLICE* Shit! The one thing you were dreading. You had cut to deep. You saw the blood running down your arm. You sat on the floor until you blacked out.

--------------------------------------------- Zayns P.O.V.---------------------------------------------

Liams reaction scared Annabel and she ran upstairs. I heard a door lock but I didnt think anything about it.

Annabel had been upstairs for to long. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door.... She didnt answer. 'Annabel... Annabel. Please open up. Its Zayn.' She still didnt answer. I slowly unlocked the door and walked in.

'NOOOOOOOOOO! BOYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I havent updated.... Hope you liked it.... I was busy. because of new year and everything. Hope you all had a good start to the new year... We didnt.. so many powercuts... Its over now...

Thank you so much for all the views on my story so far :) Love you...... :*