Adopted By One Direction - Secrets

RECAP - I lifted her sleeve to reveal cuts and scars all on her arm. 'Hey, Annabel. Can we please talk about this...' I said, tears forming in my eyes. She nodded not saying a word.

'Why?' Was the first questioned I asked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------Zayns P.O.V.----------------------------------------

'Why?' Was the first question I asked. 'Why would you do this to yourself?' She didn't answer. I wasn't going to raise my voice and get angry like everybody else so I just walked away. 'Because...' She started... '...When I do it, it takes away all my emotinal pain. All the thoughts of my past. The ones I don't wish to remember.' She said. Tears dripping from her face. I ran up to her and her a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her head into my face. 'How long has this been going on for?' Zayn questioned. I didn't answer at first. I lay my head on his lap looking up at him. He stroked my hair. 'Ever since I was young. Since my...' She paused. 'If you don't want to talk about it then just know I am always here for you and so are the other boys. We love you so much.' You couldn't believe he said that. You had on been with them for a month. 

----------------------------------------Annabels P.O.V.----------------------------------------

Considering I had a fight with Zayn and I couldn't trust him I didn't hesitaste about telling him about my past. 'Ever since I was young. Since my...' I paused. ' 'If you don't want to talk about it then just know I am always here for you and so are the other boys. We love you so much.' Zayn said stroking my hair softly. I felt a little happier. 'Since my dad left my mum. My mum then became really depressed. She took drugs and went into Rehab. My uncle started looking after me but... But I turned into such a bitch. I started shouting at me and he started punishing me... I started cutting because of it...' I sat up. Looking down at all my scars and wounds. '...He was supposed to be my family. He was supposed to look after me. W-W-W-When he found out I cut he...' I paused. I didnt want to carry on. Zayn pulled me into another hug. '...He started to abuse me... He wouldn't stop... I picked up the courage to phone the police one day when he was out. I was locked in an upstairs room but I managed to pick the lock with a hair grip. They arrested him and took him to Rehab with my mother, that was when I was taken to the orphanage. I felt so much more safer there... My first adopted parents were always miserable. I wasn't allowed out my room. But obviously me being me, I did. They would abuse me. All my adopted parents have abused me in some way. Thats why I didn't want to come with you. You all act so nice but in the end I get abused and sent back to the orphanage...' I said. A tear left Zayns eye and dropped onto my face. I giggled slightly before carrying on. 'Each scar has a reason behind it. This is for being such a bitch. This is for getting abused. This is for my mums depression. This is for my uncles love for me...' I carried on through every scar. 'And this is from my recent adopted parents.' I said. Lifting up my top, revealing the biggest bruise. Tears filled Zayns eyes. 

'How could s-someone do s-such a thing to a i-innocent c-child?' He questioned to himself. He seemed pretty hurt by it. 'Hey Zayn it doesn't matter. I am kinda used to it.' I said trying to comfort him. 'Use to it! YOU SHOULDN'T BE USED TO IT!' Zayn yelled. 'WELL I GUESS THATS MY LIFE FOR YOU. MY ATTITUDE IS SO STRONG THATS WHY I GO BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE ALL THE TIME!' I yelled even louder. It caused Zayn to wince. We both started yelling at each other causing the boys to run upstairs to see what all the havoc was about.

They opened my door. They all looked pretty shocked. I looked down to realise, my top was slightly raised still so you could see the bruise. And my scars were showing. 'SHIT!'

----------------------------------------Nialls P.O.V.----------------------------------------

Zayn had excused himself from the table and walked off. The boys and I werent sure where though. Later on we heard yelling coming from Annabel's bedroom. We couldn't just sit there listening to it. Zayn was even yelling. We quickly ran upstairs realising that Annabel would lash out at Zayn any time soon. We opened the door. What we saw was devastating. 

----------------------------------------Harrys P.O.V.----------------------------------------

What I saw brought tears to my eyes. Anna sat on the bed yelling at Zayn. Her top was slightly raised causing us to see what was underneath. That was one hell of a bruise. She then looked down at her arm. Tears came to her eyes. 'SHIT!' She said. I looked down at her wrists seeing scars and cuts. 'Anna?' I whispered. Just loud enough for everyone to hear. Just as I said that Annabel started to cry and buried her head into Zayns lap. Zayn rubbed Annabel's back. 'Boys will you leave. Let me calm her down, and when she is ready she will tell you.' Zayn said before we left. We sat downstairs. There was awkward silence. Then there was the sound of a door opening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIight update later... hope you guys enjoy it. I made this chapter a little longer because of all your nice things you have said. Sorry for any mistakes ,on my phone. Love you all <3