Adopted by One Direction - Hurting Zayn

You went down at 5 for dinner. It was ok. It was defiantly better than the food at the orphanage. None of the boys spoke to you. You finished dinner and ran to your room. Thoughts were rushing through your head. 'Why would they adopt me?' 'Why? I'm worthless. I mean nothing?' With that you walked down stairs for food. You were always hungry. You walked into the kitchen to see Zayn. 'Hey' he said looking through the fridge. 'Hey' you said sitting at the table. 'Why are you so protective over yourself?' Zayn questioned. 'Why don't you mind your own fucking buisness!' Your voice started to raise. 'Hey calm down, if you tell me then I can help?' Zayn said trying to calm you down. 'No! Are you always this rude. Butting into other people's lives!' You said raising your voice more. 'OI. I WAS TRYING TO HELP BUT IF YOUR GOING TO BE LIKE THIS THEN I SUPPOSE YOU SHALL SEE THOSE ORPHANS AGAIN IN THAT STUPID ORPHANAGE DOWN THE ROAD!' Zayn yelled. You flinched. You were to protective. You clenched your fist not wanting to hit him. But you just couldn't hold yourself back! You walked up to him. You started to punch him as he fell to the ground. 'Ow!' He yelped. Causing the boys to hear. 'Well take back what you said then!' You yelled even louder as the boys walked in. 'Annabel!' Liam yelled. 'What do you think your doing!' Louis yelled. 'Get off him now!' Yelled Niall. What was up with everyone yelling today. As your fists tightened even more whilst looking at Louis, Harry came up to go and held your fists. 'Dont!' He whisper-yelled in your ear. You looked at Zayn. Blood was streaming down his face. A tear left your eyes. You didn't want the boys to see you like this. You let go of Zayn and ran upstairs into your bedroom. You couldn't believe what you had done. You could bare all the pain. You ran to your bathroom and rummaged through the drawers. You pulled out a razor with dried flakey blood on the end.
'This is for being worthless *slice* this is for being a bitch *slice* this is for trying *slice* this is for you!' *slice* After that your blood covered the floor. You covered your scars and fresh wounds with a bandage and cleaned up. When everything was cleaned up you hoped into the shower. You washed your hair and body. You hoped into an oversized t shirt and some shorts and sat on your bed. You piled your hair on top of your head. You pulled out your laptop and started listening to your favourite song. It helped you to cut less.

Smile little princess, things will get better

And if you dont trust me, look at the weather

It's better, in summer, than in winter

Smile little princess, you've seen darker

Everyone knows that they set the marker down

Higher, than it should have been.

And im here to fix it all now.

You turned off your laptop and cried yourself to sleep. You knew you had to pay for the damage you had done......

------------------------------------next day------------------------------------

you walked down the stairs to have breakfast. You completely blanked the boys.

'Annabel.... may we ask you a question sweetie?' Liam asked.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its not very long. I did say in the last part it was going to be short. Hope you liked it... please inbox me and give me some ideas of the next few parts please..........

Song is on youtube... its called..... Smile little princess by MikeIWJ