Adopted By One Direction - Meeting the Boys

You closed the door as Ms. Parker left. You quickly ran to your drawer and grabbed a pair of comfy baseball shorts. A over sized t shirt and a baseball jacket. You washed your face then made your way down stairs. The boys and Ms. Parker sat in her office waiting. You walked down the corridor, towards her office. As you got closer the boys heard your foot steps and turned around. The floor had, all of a sudden, become very interesting. 'Hey' you said, your head facing the floor. You were now with Ms. Parker, behind her desk. 'Hey' they boys said. You started to walk away. Back to your room. But Ms. Parker grabbed your hand and whispered in your ear. 'You are getting adopted today. Would you like to go grab you stuff and come back down in a little while. They have had a background check and everything. They will hurt you.'
You ran off to your bedroom. You had no choice but to leave with them. I rolled my suitcase out from under my bed and stuffed all my clothes and my guitar in it. As I walked down the stairs I saw all the orphans sitting in the front room. All jam packed into one small room. Ariana was the first to say goodbye. 'I can't believe I'm loosing my best friend!' She said. A tear drop runs down your face. You said your goodbyes before turning to the boys. Harry walked up to you. His arms stretched out. Before he could touch you, you slapped in straight in the face. NO ONE WAS TOUCHING YOU! Ms. Parker dragged the boys back into her office. 'Oh yeh one small thing I forgot to tell you...' She said as I looked at all the pictures on the corridor wall. One hung with me and Ariana hugging. It gave an awful feeling to my stomach. Was this it. It couldn't be. Your always sent back. You never said proper goodbyes to anyone because you knew you were coming back. '... She doesn't like anyone to touch her...' Ms. Parker continued. '...she is pretty protective of herself. Her last homes have been really abusive. She hasn't settled with a family before. She will slap, punch, kick, she will do anything she can to hurt you if you so much as yell at her and touch her. '

---------------------------------------Liam's P.O.V.---------------------------------------
'...she is pretty protective of herself. Her last homes have been really abusive. She hasn't settled with a family before. She will slap, punch, kick, she will do anything she can to hurt you if you so much as yell at her and touch her. ' Ms. Parker said. Our mouths hung. 'She....she is so skinny though!' I said in shock. 'Ah. That's where she has fouled you then boys. Keep her out of trouble.' Wow. We walked towards the front door. Being followed by a glum Annabel. 'Wish me luck!' She said. Giving Ariana one last hug. 'See you all very soon' she yelled, a big smile spread across her face, as we walked to the car. Me and Louis sat in the front and Niall, Harry, Zayn and Annabel were all squished into the back. 'So which one of you is my father then?' Annabel said. Breaking the silence. 'Erm. Seems you look after us. You can look after her too!' Louis said looking straight at me. 'Ok... So what's your name then?' She said looking at me. 'Oh .... Yeah....I'm Liam.' 'I'm Zayn.' 'I'm Louis.' 'I'm Niall.' 'And I'm Harry.' She looked to her side to look at Harry, with a cheeky grin on his face. I don't think she was quite happy to be with us. As we pulled up into the drive of the house I Niall and Annabel got out. The other boys were still sitting in the car discussing stuff.

---------------------------------------Annabel's P.O.V.---------------------------------------
As we pulled up into the drive of the house. Liam Niall and I got out. The other boys were still in the car discussing stuff. 'So would you like me to show you to your room.' Liam said as I was looking round. I was shocked. Yeah I knew they were famous but there house was HUGE! I nodded. I followed Liam up to my temporary bedroom. As I wasn't staying there for to long. Liam left as I opened the door. It was just a cream colour with black glossy side boards. I guess I could paint it when I am comfortable in this house. I smiled.
Once I had unpacked and got comfy on the floor. I heard a knock on my door. 'What!?' I yelled. 'May I come in Annabel.' Harry said. 'Yes!' I yelled with a sigh. 'Please call me Anna. It's not as girly.' I said to Harry as he sat beside me on the floor. 'So how are you?' He said. 'Well I was fine before you all came to adopt me.' I said. And with that I dragged out my song book and looked at some songs. Completely blanking Harry. Harry closed the book on my fingers and started to talk. 'Get out!' I yelled. I couldn't control myself. I didn't want to talk. Harry slowly left. 'Dinner will be at 5' he said just before closing the bedroom door.

I know this is a bit long but I made this longer because the next part is going to be small