Chapter 1

(Nick's POV)

It all started one day on the train.

Nick had been waiting almost 20 minutes for his train to come. He was fed up with all the delays that had been happening lately and all he wanted was to get home. His train finally arrived boosting his mood a bit, and as he stepped on the train he looked for a place to sit. He looked left and right when something caught his attention. He looked back to his right to see a boy sitting there, alone. Something about his appearance pulled Nick in, to the point where he didn't even realize he had been walking towards him until he was standing in front of a seat across from the fascinating boy. 

He took a seat and the boy looked up from what he was doing on his phone to see who had sat down with him. Nick noticed how beautiful his bright blue eyes were, and how they shined like diamonds in the light. The boy looked away after a few seconds of staring and Nick wished he would look back up. 

He knew better not to stare, so he kept to himself as best as he could, minding a few glances towards the boy. "The boy...  he must have a name" Nick thought to himself. He had a mission to work up the courage to ask what his name is. 

As he came back to reality he noticed that the boy had been looking at him, and he also realized that the train was arriving at his station and he would have to leave. Hoping he was going to see this boy again, Nick grabbed his bag, stood up, and made his way towards the door. As the train came to a complete stop, Nick opened the door and took one last look at the boy that interested him so much, one last time before he walked off the train.