Chapter 2

(Sid's POV)

I had just gotten on the train and was untangling my headphones. By the time I got them undone the train was arriving at the next station. Usually I look at the people that get on the train, but instead I was too busy choosing music. I felt someone sit down near me and once  had gotten the right song on I looked up. 

My eyes met a beautiful pair of hazely brown eyes. They were stunning. I tried to make it seem like i was only looking at the boy who had sat down across from me, just to look. I glanced his way two or three times before I noticed the train was slowing down. I heard the doors beep, meaning that they were going to close, and  I looked up to find the boy not sitting across from me anymore, but he was standing on the train platform watching the train speed up and leave. 

I had never seen him before and I hope he is there tomorrow. If I see him again I know that I am going to have to say something to him, even if it means asking to borrow a pen that i had no use for. I had to think of something to try and spark something. As i walked into the door of my house, I realized I didn't even remember getting off the train or walking home. This boy was consuming my mind and I had only caught glimpses of him for the first time minutes ago.