54

His lips attached to mine, my hands attaching themselves to his thick hair.

He had me shoved up against the wall next to my window.

His lips travel down to my neck, where they suck harshly, making me moan in return.

His forehead leans against mine, "you sure?" Wesley asks.

"Positive,"

"One hundred–"

"God wesley just fuck me!" I practically yell. His eyes widen at my sudden outburst, "please?" I whisper, pulling the ends of his hair.

"I love you," he mumbles, against my lips.

"I–i," I stutter.

He pulls away, "you don't have to say it back yet," a smile peering at his swollen lips.

"I know I will soon," I close my eyes, leaning my head back on the wall.

"Jump." He instructs, I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks us my bed. Falling down with me beneath him.

My hands shove off leather jacket. I hear the sound of shoes falling to the ground which means he took off his shoes.

His trembling fingers fondle with the ends of my shirt, "its okay," I whisper, looking up at him.

He nods, taking off my shirt. Leaving me just in my bra and leggings.

His soft lips graze my neck down to my stomach. Wesley leaves small kisses along my stomach, hands gripping my hips.

I pull at the material of his shirt and he easily pulls it off. Throwing it somewhere in my room.

He comes back up to my lips and kisses me. I trail my fingertips along his naked torso.

I let out a small moan as he bites my lip.

I feel cold air hit my exposed legs, meaning he took off my leggings.

My small hands play with the button of his jeans, I unbutton them without looking.

Now we're just left in our underwear. We kiss and caress each others bodies.

"Ready?" He asks, lining himself up at my entrance.

"Yes," I respond.

He carefully slides his length into my heat. My back arches and my teeth come together to hiss.

"You okay?" He asks, worryingly.

"Yes, keep going." I assure him.

Tears were clouding my vision as he slid himself all the way into me. He waited a little bit till he could start moving.

"Just tell me if it hurts and I'll pull out,"

I've never seen worried wesley before. He's always shown me aggressive, horny, playful wesley.

"You're fine," I groan as he begins thrusting in and out.

"Fucking hell." He grunts. "So tight," his hands grip my hips again.

"Oh god," I moan as the pain vanishes and soon is replaced with pleasure.

"So tight princess," he moans.

"Go faster." I moan. He does as said, "oh shit,"

"You like that?" He asks, thrusting in faster and harder. "You like my big cock fucking your tight pussy?" He asks. I just moan at his words, "answer me," he growls, grabbing a hold of throat.

"Y-yes," I moan.

"Yes what?"

"I like it– oh god wesley just fuck me harder!" I yell.

No one was home so I could be as loud as I wanted to be.

"Almost there princess," he warns me.

I feel a tight knot form at the pit of my stomach, "oh wesley!" I scream, back arching.

I hear a sudden sound of a faint click, must be my imagination.

"Call me daddy!" He grunts, hand coming back up to my neck.

For about a few minutes all you could hear is the sound of our skin slapping and moans.

"Daddy!" I scream, clawing my nails into his back.

"Oh princess," he moans, collapsing on top of me after his climax, but he gets up to take off the condom.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"I feel honored to have taken your virginity," he mumbles.

"And I'm glad I gave it to you,"

Shit! Indie heard a camera click! The stalker is in the house and taking pictures of them having sex. What do u think he's gonna do wit them? Comment, vote, follow & share!
-ali