54

john invited me, ethan and mom over to his apartment. its pretty nice for a dude who got out of prison. I was walking through the house, adventuring the rooms and shit. I occasionally opened doors, but I stumbled across one that was locked.

"fuck," I mumbled, trying to find a way to open the door. my hands react before my brain and reaches towards my hair to pull out a bobby pin. I look around to see if no one is looking and I jam the pin in and move it around a bit before I hear the click of it being unlocked.

I brace myself before entering because who knows whats behind this closed door.

I open my eyes and nearly puke. on the walls were pictures of me, mom, ethan and even Wesley. he was stalking us. the pictures were of us sleeping, changing and there was a few of me and Wesley having sex.

I looked around even more and saw ones that could have been obvious to spot him. like at the beach, at the mall, the park. those public places.

what the fuck is wrong with him. I turn around to see a wall full of dads pictures with a red x in yarn was placed over it. my stomach churns at the thought of us being stalked.

my hands tremble as they graze the photos of me and Wesley. I wasn't imagining anything when I heard a click of the camera the other day. it was him who broke into my house and took pictures.

in a drawer were moms and mines clothes. not just any clothes, our panties. I could feel the acid feeling come up my throat.

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" a voice hisses.

my heart drops, and I turn around to see john, "what is all this?" I ask.

"none of your business." he smirks at my state and starts walking towards me. my feet move against the wooden floor. I feel the cool wall against my back as I'm trapped. "you better not tell anyone about this," he mumbles.

"youre sick!" I spit.

"no sweetie, keep those pretty lips of yours closed," he pulls my bottom lip down. I flinch at the touch of his rough hands.

"don't touch me." I snap.

"i can do whatever I want, wanna know why? because I have those," he points to the pictures of me and wes. "and I will leak these so the whole damn world plus your parents could see."

"y-you wouldn't," I stammer.

"oh, you know what I'm capable of. so from now on you have to do what I tell you. be here tomorrow at three, no later." and then he walks out.

I just stand there, shaking. I could hear my moms and ethans loud voices from the living room. I'm screwed.

mom and dad don't know I had sex and lost my virginity to Wesley. and the cant. not even over my dead body.

HAHAHA YALL DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS COMING TO YOU! JOHNS FUCKING CRAZY!!
-ALI