60

Wesley paces the floor as we wait for about an hour for them to tell us whats going on with indie.

"what if--?" luna starts off.

"no," nate cuts her off, "our daughter is strong,"

"i know, but--"

"shut up," nate silences her, pulling her into a hug.

"family of indie teissa?" it was another doctor. luna and nate stand up to go talk to her as we all stay back, listening.

all I see is luna fall to the ground with nate holding her on the ground, ethan running to hold her, Wesley punching a wall and crying, the rest looked devastated.

"my babygirl!" luna screams.

I just stand there shocked, "mi reina, are you okay?" mom asks me, hugging me.

"s-shes really gone?" I ask.

"yes, I'm so sorry baby," she cries.

"my best friend, my sister." I sob into her arms. eben still had a firm grip on my hand. "why us?" I cry.

luna, nate, wes and ethan go inside the room to say their goodbyes. I finally walk in.

"youre really gone." I start. "i remember when we first became real friends. we were four and you had cookies and I wanted one and you gave me one, saying we're best friends if you share your food." I sob, covering my mouth. I sniff, "god, I fucking miss you, I still remember your smile. just last week we got high as hell and now youre gone. what am I gonna do without you? my rock? you kept me sane, without you I'm a wreck. id probably be in juvy if it weren't for you. wesleys a bigger mess. he might be for the rest of his life because he loved you. remember when I beat his ass?" I laugh. "my hand actually hurt for a while after I punched him. that fucker has a hard jaw," I laugh again, but then I get serious again, "youll never have kids, have a family or grow old because of john! I swear on my grave ill make him pay, even if it means that ill give up my life for yours," I walk towards to where her head was, "youre so cold, like my heart. fuck, I love you Hermana," I whisper, kissing her forehead and then walking out of the room then the hospital.

"where you going?" mom yells.

"on a walk! ill be back!" I yell, running out of the building.

THE END! IF U DIDNT LIKE THE ENDING, OH WELL. DONT FUCKING COMMENT ON MY SHIT BC THATLL B WORSE FOR U :) BUT WHEN I UPDATE THE EPILOGUE I HAVE A SURPRISE!
-ALI