55

I told my mom I was going to hang out with ali. hope she doesn't call my nina and actually find out I'm not there.

sighing, I pull up to johns apartment complex. I look at the clock, 2:55. five minutes to prepare myself for him. hes gonna violate me and I didn't tell anyone about it. fuck, I'm stupid. I should've told Wesley.

as I'm walking to the elevator I pull out my phone and click wesleys messages.

to Babyboy:
if I don't respond to your response it means I'm in trouble. call the police and come to johns place.

"hello princess," john says opening the door. I feel my phone buzzing and I shut it off so he wont catch me. I cringe at the name.

"hi," I respond.

"come here," he smirks, gesturing for me to sit on his lap.

"i don't want to," I choke out.

"excuse me?" he barks, walking towards me. I stand there, not moving. he doesn't scare me anymore. I'm not gonna let some guy push and throw me around like some doll. "you will do as I say!" he barks, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"let go of me!" I scream.

"stop fucking budging!" he yells, punching me in the face.

"hit me all you want, but I will not let you throw me around!" I feel my lip start to swell from the punch. he says and just starts hitting me. all I feel is the impact from the wall against my head.

ali

"shes not with me madrina," I say into the speaker.

she sighs, "where is she though?" she sounded worried.

"i honestly don't know. is she with the other girls?" I ask, I press the speaker button and set it down on my counter.

"no mija, she told me she'll be with you,"

"shes not. its scaring me, but I think I know who shes with."

"who?"

"Wesley,"

"why would she be with him?"

"i could ask the same thing, ima go give him a call and see if hes with her. ill tell you if she is, bye love you,"

"okay," she sighs. "love you too."

"bye." I hang up the phone.

me:
is my best friend with you?

fuck face:
no. she texted me she was in trouble and to come to johns house with the police.

me:
ur bein srs?

fuck face:
yes! I would never lie about her whereabouts.

me:
I s2g ur in love wit ma bitch

fuck face:
its bc I am

me:
now, lets go find my best friend

IM ENDING THE SERIES SOON!! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW & SHARE!!
-ALI