29

"leave." i mumble to wesley as he climbs my window.

"nope. cant do that princess." he grunts, jumping into my room.

"dont call me princess!" i snap.

"why?" he smirks, stepping closer. "does mikey call you that? hm, tell me?" by now he has me up against the wall, trapping me with his arms.

"you dont scare me." i say, looking up at him.

"and why is that?" he asks.

"because you're a pussy. someone who cant face their problems."

"i cant face my problems. you're my problem,"

"then get rid of me!"

"i cant do that babygirl, you're mine and always will be because you're like a tattoo on my arm, something thats gonna be there for life."

i raise an eyebrow, "please get the fuck out of my room or ill tell ali and she'll beat your ass."

"that hoe cant do shit."

"this hoe cant do shit?" ali's voice booms through my room, i turn my head to see my best friend standing there with christian and eben. "try me."

wesley backs away from me and cracks his knuckles, "alright, come on bitch, hit me." he presses her.

"dont tempt ali," i warn. too late, ali socked wes in the jaw.

"listen to my best friend next time." she says, round house kicking him in the temple, causing him to fall on the ground.

"fucking hell! you bitch!" wes grunts, holding his temple.

ali stands above him, "theres the door. you can exit her life," ali says pointing to the door. my mom wasnt home so she wont see whats going on. after he leaves ali asks me, "do you like him?"

"no, i like mikey."

"and im a bamboons butt," she jokes, making me push her playfully.

weLL WESLEY VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW & SHARE!