EPILOGUE

indie had a proper funeral. even nates, dereks, jack and jacks fans showed up, supporting the grieving family.

ali on the other hand was the worst of them all. she spent day and night plotting how she'll make john pay. she looks over at indies coffin, "i promise, ill make him pay," she whispers shutting the lid.

::

its been five years since indie passed and ali sat on a chair and he was thrown into the one across from her, "hello john, remember me?" she smirks.

"ali?" he asks.

"as matter of fact is it, and I promised indie that youll pay for torturing her and her family." she smirks.

"what can you do? youre just a pussy ass bitch,"

she slams her hands down on the metal table, "youre honestly messing with the wrong person. you've been gone for five years. you missed out on what I became. I am a successful young woman who can make your life hell in the snap of my fingers,"

"try me," he tests her.

"oh honey, I will." she smirks, walking out of the room.

THE OFFICIAL END!!

OKAY THE SURPRISE IS THAT IM HAVING AN ALTERNATE ENDING CONTEST! KIK ME YOUR ALTERNATE ENDINGS AND ILL JUDGE IT AND HAVE IT POSTED HERE! I WILL PICK ONLY 2 WINNERS SO MAKE THIS ENDING WORTH READING! KIK IS STRIKER_14_ CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY!
-ALI