Chapter 2- Falling

----------------------------------------------

"Attention passengers!"

I looked up from my game of Candy Crush on my iPhone. I stole a glance at Niall. He seemed completely calm. "We are experiencing some minor difficul-"

The pilot was cut off by a power outage. Moments later one of the flight attendants came out and said in a VERY panicky voice, "Attention passengers!!We are experiencing some minor difficulties and uh we are uh going to be umm uh ok?!!!?!"

I started freaking out. "OMG Niall we are gonna die!!!!! AAAHHH OMG HELP!!!!" I grabbed his arm and held it tightly. I buried my head in his shirt and closed my eyes. I started to cry out of fear for my life and for Niall's. The tears kept falling. Suddenly, the plane started to shake. It seemed like it was going through major turbulences. All the passengers started to scream and yell. Suddenly it felt like the plane just stopped. Then I knew what was happening.

We were falling.

Down.

Down and down we went.

Out of nowhere, all the flight attendants rushed out into the isle and started panicking. The whole plane went nuts. I lifted up my head and turned to Niall. Almost yelling I said, "Niall, I love you so much. No matter what happens promise me that you will always remember that I love you and I always will."

"I love you too Nicole. And I promise." Niall replied with kindness in his eyes.

As the plane kept falling, my stomach felt like it was in my throat. Suddenly,

something extraordinary happened that left me out of breath!

----------------------------------------------

Hi! Please tell me how I am doing. Comment, Vote, Make Suggestions!

Thank you all for reading! I will update really soon!