Chapter 12-Don't You Remember, Niall?

I decided to do a double update today... So here is chapter 12!

Niall's POV

"Ok, Dr. Mallery, my name is Niall and that's Nicole." I said while gesturing to Nicole.

"I know. I've met you before. Don't you remember me, Ni?" Dr. Mallery said to me.

"Uh.. what the heck are you talking about? I've never met you befo-" I was cut off by a crashing sound behind me. I turned around and saw a man tied up with ropes. He had fallen out of the closet behind him and he had duck tape over his mouth. When I turned back to look at Dr. Mallery, he had a gun in his hand and he was pointing it at us.

"Woah woah woah. What is going on here?!? Why do you have a gun??!!" I yelled at Dr. Mallery.

"I cannot believe you don't remember me Niall." Ricky said.

"No... I don't remember! Who are you!!!" I yelled, starting to panic.

"You were the person who killed my little brother! Don't you remember Prom in high school?" Ricky spat.

As soon as he said those words I froze and I felt my face go pale.

Ricky continued speaking, still pointing his gun at us, "You were drunk and my little brother was in the car with you. You were driving to an after party. My little brother was best friends with you. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT, Niall!!!!" He yelled angrily. "!You ran a red light and you crashed. You only had a few bruises and minor injuries since you were sitting on the drivers side. But my brother, he was sitting on the passengers side which is where the car hit. YOU KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER! And now I have come to avenge him. At first I hired Cole to kill you and Nicole, but his attack seemed to have failed and he left only with your money. So I came here to do it myself. Any last words?"

Right then, Cole burst through the door and as soon as he saw Ricky he yelled, "What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"Well, since you are taking way too long to get the job done... I decided to do it myself." Ricky spat.

"You can't do this, Ricky" Cole pleaded. "What did they ever do to you?"

"Niall killed my little brother! So I'm gonna kill him and his girlfriend!" Ricky yelled. He aimed the gun at me and his pointer finger started to squeeze the trigger. As if it happened in slow motion, Cole jumped in front of me as soon as Ricky pulled the trigger. Cole fell to the floor, blood splattering everywhere. Nicole let out a shriek and the real Dr. Goldman struggled to get out of the office. I bent down to see if Cole was ok, but I froze when I realized where the bullet hit him: right through his heart. I knew for a fact that he was dead.

---------

Cole is dead! :(

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, give feedback, or do whatever your heart desires :)

I will update when I get 6 votes and 10 comments.

Thanks <3