Chapter 5-The Walk

You should go check out ilysmnialll and Niall_lover_01 and niall_is_my_love

---------------------------

"Actually... How about we go for a walk? We can go to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow." I said as I reached for the remote to turn the TV off.

At first Niall seemed disappointed when I said this, but soon he agreed.

"Alright, let's go!" Niall replied as he got to his feet.

I reached for his hand and we walked out of our hotel room. When we reached the elevator, I pressed the 'L' for "lobby." Moments later I heard the "ding" and then the doors opened. Niall and I walked out of the Four Seasons Hotel and out into the crowded Paris streets. We walked up and down small roads and went into a small café to eat lunch.

.......................

After lunch, we started making our way back to the Hotel. We were two miles away from the Four Seasons, but it was a beautiful day so we decided to walk. "Can you sing me a song?" I asked, breaking the silence between us. Niall seemed startled at first but then he processed my question and he replied, "Sure what song?"

Niall is an amazing musician. He writes his own songs and he plays them for me. They are great songs! I always tell him that he should try out for American Idol or The X-Factor. He is kind of shy so he always refuses. "Oh no... not me. I'm not the kind of person to do that", he would always tell me. Niall has a beautiful singing voice. I love it when he sings to me. It gives me goosebumps and every time I hear him sing I never want him to stop.

"How about 'Over Again'?" I asked him. "Over Again" is a song that Niall wrote. It is probably one of my favorite songs out of all the ones he wrote.

"Nah, I don't have my guitar with me!" Niall said, shaking his head.

"Oh come on! You sound great even without music!!!" I whined.

"Alright, alright."

"Yay!" I exclaimed while clapping my hands.

"Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body's intertwined with her lips

Now she's feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?

If you're pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again..."

I softly swayed my body to his singing as we walked along the street. I saw many couples together in cafés and walking alongside each other on the streets. This made me start thinking about my relationship with Niall. We have been dating for about six years. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that Niall has not proposed yet. I want to take our relationship to the next level. I want to spend the rest of my life with Niall.

I snapped out of my thoughts and back to reality as Niall was singing the last part of the song.

"And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again."

"That was great! I always love to hear your voice."

"Thanks, babe." he said, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

I looked around at the shops and cafés while we kept walking down the street towards our hotel. As I was admiring a beautifully decorated window of one of the clothing shops, something caught my attention. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man. I turned my head slightly to get a better look at him. He was wearing a black mask, a black hoodie, and a black pair of sweat pants. The only part of his face I could see was his eyes. I started to feel uneasy.

"Hey Ni? Uh I think someone is following us!" I whispered to Niall.

Niall turned his head subtly to look at the eerie man. I turned my head too and noticed that he had gotten closer to us. He gradually starting to walk faster and faster. Soon Niall and I went into a shop for safety. This man was really starting to creep us out. We stayed in the shop for about twenty minutes and the man was nowhere to be seen. We walked very slowly out of the shop. We started jogging towards our hotel and the man was still nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, out of nowhere the man jumped in front of us and yelled, surprisingly in English, "Give me your money. NOW!"

-------------------------------------------

Hi!

I hoped you liked it! What do you think will happen next? Is this the serial killer that was on the loose? Why does he know how to speak English? Comment below! Thank you for reading and I will update ASAP as always. Remember to Vote, Comment, Suggest, and Follow!