Chapter 4- ATTENTION!

Nicole's POV

"What was that?!?!" I yelled as I literally jumped out of my bed. I ran over to the window and opened the blinds. I heard sirens and I saw red and blue flashing lights in the distance. I assumed that the 'boom!' was a gun shot. I climbed back into my bed and I heard the sirens fading away as they drove farther away from our hotel. I climbed back in bed and looked over at Niall. He rolled over and faced me. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Good mornin' sweetie!" I said to him.

"Good morning to you too. Hey... What was that loud 'boom' I heard earlier?"

"I think it was a gun shot!" I replied. Niall clambered out of bed and went over to his suitcase to get a shirt. He slipped the plain blue T-Shirt over his head and sat back down on his bed.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Niall asked me.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we could go see the Eiffel Tower?" I replied.

As soon as I said this, Niall's face lit up like a little kid who just won a gigantic teddy bear at a fair.

"Perfect!!!" Niall exclaimed, practically jumping with excitement.

What is Niall up to? I thought.

I reached over for the remote on my nightstand and turned the TV on. Luckily, there was a way to change the language of the TV from French to English, so I did. For some reason the TV went silent and I couldn't hear anything. I flipped the TV back to French and I heard a commercial playing in French. Next I tried to put the English subtitles on. Once again, they did not work!

"UGGH!" I yelled as I laid back down on my bed. Niall took the remote from me and started flipping through the channels. I sat back up to look at the TV. Niall had gotten to a channel that I assumed was the local news.

The flashing red banner at the bottom of the TV immediately caught my attention. But it was in French so I didn't bother to read it.

Note:

(The banner said:ATTENTION! THERE IS A SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE! TAKE CAUTION!

But Niall and Nicole were completely unaware of this...

---------------------------------

Hello people! What do you think will happen??? I will update ASAP! Please Vote, Comment, Suggest, and follow me! Thanks for reading and remember to tell your friends to read my story! I have barely even started the actual plot yet so keep reading!!!!!