Chapter 3- Paris, Here We Come!

Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!!!

----------------------------------------------

Once again, the plane felt like it had stopped. When I looked out of the window I saw the clouds moving to the left. Yay! We are flying normally again!A man dressed in a suit came out of the front of the plane. I assumed he was the backup pilot. "We apologize for the difficulties. The engine shut off unexpectedly, causing us to fall downwards. Don't worry, we fixed the engine and we will do our best to make sure this never happens again. We are one hour away from Paris. Enjoy the rest of the flight!"

The people in the plane cheered with joy. Even though the engine was fixed I still felt like something was wrong. What if the engine stops again?

I tried to shake off these negative thoughts, but I couldn't seem to get rid of them completely. It seemed like this question lingered in the back of my mind.

I put my headphones back into my ears and kept listening to music. I couldn't wait to get to Paris! It is going to be so romantic!

*************************************

"Oh my goodness gracious!" I was looking outside of the plane window. The pilot had just announced that we would be arriving shortly. Paris was beautiful! I could see old buildings and crowds of people walking around the streets. From a distance I saw the Eiffel Tower. Suddenly, the pilot announced that we were landing. I turned off my iPhone and buckled my seat belt. Then I felt the plane starting to go downwards.

Moments later, we landed. Niall and I exited the plane and went to claim our luggage.

**************************************************************************

Once we stepped outside of the airport I looked around Paris and said, just like they do in those cheesy movies, "Paris here we come!"

Niall got us a taxi and we hopped in. Niall told the driver the address of our hotel. We were staying at a very fancy hotel called FOUR SEASONS HOTEL GEORGE V.

When we arrived at our hotel we went up to our room and unpacked our stuff. Our room had two full sized beds with a nightstand next to each bed. There was also a huge TV and a mini fridge. In the corner there was a desk with a really cool rolling chair. The bathroom was HUGE. There was a small room connected to our bedroom where there was a couch and another TV. Also, there was a window with fancy curtains where we had a beautiful view of Paris. We rested for a bit and then decided to go out shopping.

*************************************

After a couple hours of shopping, we went to a restaurant for dinner. It was called Villa Spicy. I ate the roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and Niall had a slice of veal. It was delicious!

After we finished eating, we went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

******

The next morning I woke up to a loud BOOM!

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! If any of you have been to Paris or live in Paris please message me and tell me what it is like. I have never been there so I don't know how to describe it! Please message me if you know what it is like! Remember to comment, vote, follow me or give suggestions! Thank you!! I will update soon!