oNever fall for a bad boy

30 long minutes passed until the bell finally went .

I was the first one out of the class because I rushed . Quickly walking up to my locker so no one would see me I accidentally walked into Harry Styles. Harry was Nialls friend. Nialls other friend liam was standing beside Harry.

" Watch where going you dirty skank " He laughed.

" Harry leave her alone" I heard a Irish accent say.

I looked to see Niall walking up with Zayn and Louis.

After Niall said that everyone was looking and whispering.

Harry started laughing along with Zayn and Liam.

" Shut the fuck up Harry and come on were late " Niall demanded.

Where were they going there was still 4 classes left.

The bell went for next class . I rushed to math before anyone could ask me any questions.

Why was Niall they guy who never talks to me sticking up for me ?. Was all I kept asking myself in my mind .

It was now last class spanish. Niall still hasn't showed up. Finally the bell went. I walked out of the school doors.

........

........

Closing the front door behind me I walked into the kichten. My mom and dad were at work.

I logged onto Facebook and seen I had 3 friend request.

One from 'Louis bear '. Another from ' Harry sexy styles '. Finally ' Niall Horan '. After minutes of thinking I decided to accept them all. I heard a knock at door. There was no one there only a note I opended it. It said.

' I see Niall sticking up for you. Don't get close to that dick . He'll just use you for sex and then kill you. '

What the hell I thought I was now scared and freaked out.

"Honey I'm back " my mom called as I put the note in my pillow case.

"Hey " I said walking into the living room.

.....

Nialls POV '

I jumped in my black jeep Harry , Zayn , Liam and Louis followed.

" Okay guys we need to get this done fast "  I begun

" Okay me and Niall go back the front door and Harry Louis and Zayn go through the front we all have 2 handguns and a pocket knife right " Liam finished.

" Right " the lads nodded.

After 15 minutes of driving I pulled up outside of an old abandoned warehouse .

" Okay lads this is it we take their weapons and find out their plan. After my signal" I said.

They all nodded in agreement.

" Places " Zayn nodded.

We all ran to our places. I waited about 2 or 3 minutes before yelling.

" NOW !!!!"

Me and liam ran in the back door expecting to see atleast 1 person. The large room was empty .

There was only empty boxes.

" Lads " Louis shouted " the whole place is empty".

"Shit ! " Harry mumbled.

" What ? " Liam asked.

Zayn took a piece of paper from Harry's hand and started reading it .

" Haha you boys think were so stupid. We  knew it took you months of planning and tracking to find us so we moved. Remember Niall you have to sleep with a girl then kill her. Don't forget remember we see all "

by the killers of life.

" shit " I whispered before walking away.

" where you going " Liam asked.

" To talk to my uncle " I replied.

I hopped in my car turning the key before speeding off.

'hour later ' ***

I walked into the office and sat down.

" Niall " my uncle Ben greeted.

I told him the whole story. We argued for a while about the the killers of life and who they can't make me do that.

"Niall you have to end of" Ben said. " They will kill every single one of us if you don't"

" But " I paused. " I know the right girl " .Turning on my heel heading towards the door Ben called after me.

" Niall whats this girls name ".

I just ignored him walking out of the door.

I drove back to the warehouse to collect the lads. I felt tired so I let Liam drive. Logging onto Facebook something caught my eye. Jade west accepted your friend request.

" What the hell " I mumbled.

" What's wrong Niall ?" Louis asked.

" I don't remember adding Jade " I replied.

" oh I did that " Louis smiled.

I looked at her pictures. One caught my eye it was a picture of her just after dying her hair blonde. I clicked the LIKE button.

As soon as I liked it I got a notification. Jade West likes your phote. The photo I put up 2 years ago after I dyed my hair blonde.

" well thats strange very strange " I thought to myself.

...........

...........

hi guys I hope you like this fan fiction so far trust me the chapters will be longer when more people vote for it and please comment ideas. I will try to put them in the story. So who do you think Nialls going to chose to kill . Comment who you think please vote xxxx.