never fall for a bad boy

Jades POV ..

.....

When I got home I hopped in the shower. After I washed my hair I heard a loud knock on my door. I quickly pulled a bath robe on me. Opening the door I spotted another note. Slowly walking into the hall closing the door behind me.

' Going to a party I see, dont do anything stupid stupid with Niall , you'll regret it ;)' TKOL.

' What the hell' I mumbled ' How did they know I'm going to a party. Me and niall talked about that in class. What does TKOL. All these thoughts were running through my mind.

I decided to push it out of my mind. Its probably someone trying to scare me. I left the note in my pillow along with the other one.

I dried my hair then I curled before looking in my closet. After what seemed like hours I finally picked out a black skirt that went before my knees and a back belly top.

Seeing as I had my belly done I put a pink belly bar in it to match the smiley face on my top.When I looked at my phone it was 8pm.

" Better leave now" I thought to myself. I ran down the stairs and put my white Nike air forces on.

"Where are you going " My mom asked.

" Just to my friends house " I lied.

" Okay are you sleeping " She smiled .

" Oh um probably not " I said.

" If not be back by 11" he commanded.

" okay " I nodded shutting the front door behind me . I walked through the estate.

The sun looked so pretty when its setting.All those exotic colours.

When I arrived at Zayns it was 8.21 pm. There was a lot of teenagers from my school. There was also a few who weren't.

Nialls POV.

.................

I sat on Zayns leather couch waiting for Jade. I already looked for her when I walked in and the lads said they didn't see.

Why am I even waiting here she's probably not coming.

With that she walked in. I couldn't believe it was her she looked different in a good way.

I stood up and walked over to her. When I saw her face she looked worried .

" Hey " I said snapping her out of her thoughts.

" Hi " she mumbled.

Jades POV

.................

I slowly walked in nervously looking around to see could I see Niall.

" Hi " he smiled snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Hi " I mumbled in reply.

" Want a can " he asked.

" Uh no thanks " I replied.

" chicken " he mumbled.

My anger starting Creping up on me . I grabbed the bottle from his hand and gulped it down. Before I knew it I had dranking alot. I started feeling tipsy.

" Wanna go up stairs " Niall asked.

Niall had only 3 bottles so he wasn't drunk me on the other hand was drunk.

" Okay " I giggled.

Nialls POV.

..............

Yes ! I got her drunk. Now all I have to do is fuck her then kill her sometime next month.

" Wanna go up stairs " I asked.

" okay " she giggled.

I took her by the hand leading her to zayns room. I locked the door behind me.

.......

omg guys I'm so excited for the next chapter. Rember keep reading and voting. Feel free to comment ideas. I will mention you he he xx. Thanks for the people who are reading this love you XXX !.