never fall for a bad boy

Jades POV.

........

After Niall left I walked up to my locker. Putting my combination '239805' it opended. A not fell out. Quickly picking it up before anyone else could see it I read the letter.

" Niall hit you pfftt what a mean boy !I can't believe you let him get away with it. Dont get close to him or I'll kill you . Ill make you suffer.Slowly slicing your whole body. Stabbing your eyes. And lastly burning you alive ! Well kidnap your parents and kill them hahaha.Hahahah he's only using you Jade. He wants to kill you !.

TKOL.

I gasped in shock they were going to kill me I quickly ran out of the school.

I seen Niall at his black jeep. Harry Zayn Louis and Liam were standing outside of it. They looked very suspicious. I got home to find my Mom and Dad weren't back.

I started worrying. What if the the killers of life got them.

.........

Nialls POV

..........

Me and the lads were doing our next mission. We were talking about it when I seen Jade she looked at me then ran off. She must really be that afraid of me . I wouldn't blame her . I hit her for gods sake. And I treathned her.

I felt back me and they lads jumped in my car. I sped off quickly driving to the place were we had our hostages.

..........

hey guys sorry if this was short I have school now . I'll do more when I come back. I promise the next chapter will be longer. Sorry if this was short. Rember vote and follow me I follow all back. Bye thanks for reading xxxx.