never for a bad boy

Niall POV

...............

Harry was taking Jade to nandos. I decided I would accidentally on purpose run into them . I threw on my black jeans and a white polo. It was 7.30. I brushed my hair to the side . When I left my house it was 7.45.

When I pulled up into the car park I seen Harry's navy ford fiesta . They were here.When I first walked in I couldn't see them. After a few seconds of scanning the room I found them at a table.

God Jade looked sexy in a red dress. I know I shouldn't be crashing her date but Ben said I had to be the one to go out with her and have sex with her, then kill her.

Walking over the seen me.Jade had a surprised expression on her face. Harry on the other hand looked pissed off. I couldn't help but smile.

" Hey " I said acting surprised to see them. Even though I knew they'd be here.

" Hi " Jade smiled.

Harry didn't say anything he looked mad. I sat down beside Jade who was across from Harry.

" So how's the date going ?" I asked.Knowing I'd get a really good off jade.

" Its great " she smiled.

" Yeah it was just before you ruined it " Harry declared.

Jade looked stunned , I started to laugh.

" Niall men's bathrooms now ! " Harry demanded looking very mad.

I quickly got up and started walking to the men's bathrroms. Harry followed me.

When I got in Harry slammed the door.

" What the fuck !" he shouted. " What did you follow us to nandos "

" pfffttt, why would I do that?" I replied, holding in a laugh.

" Well that what I was thinking, Maybe you like Jade " He commented.

"Why do you think that ? " I asked him with a straight face.

" Cause you followed her here and you stood up for her, and you keep asking your uncle can you pick another girl to kill "Harry said.

I stormed out of the bathrooms, and seen Jade sitting on the table. She smiled at me. I didn't look at her after that. Everything Harry said in that bathroom made sense. I did think she looked sexy and when she came to my house she was pretty.

I jumped in my car and drove off. I can't like Jade she's not cool, shes annoying, pushy, angry. But she's pretty, sweet, kind and funny.

Oh God I like Jade !

...........

... hi guys sorry I haven't updated in weeks. I was very busy. I need ideas please feel free to comment some . please vote and follow me, I follow back, longry and better chapters coming soon. Can I have 10 followers by next week. And 20 votes please thank you XXXX